USMC/8999 will become famous soon enough
Marines:
USMC/8999's Tacoma Gallery
1stSgt
USMC
1992-Present
Parris Island...again.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:45 PM   #42
Reaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: P3 Flight Engineer / 737 Crew Chief
Name: Brandon
Reaper10's Tacoma Gallery
First Class Petty Officer
USN
1991-Present
15 years as a P3 Flight Engineer and the last 3 as a 737 Crew Chief.
Successfully postponing adulthood for 18 years and counting.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:39 PM   #43
Sure..Whatever.
keppert is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: EPO ANT Puget Sound
Name: Keith
keppert's Tacoma Gallery
USCG
1996-present
MK1
Stationed in NY,NJ, MA and now WA.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:23 AM   #44
FACSM is on a distinguished road
Army: CSM
Name: Vic
FACSM's Tacoma Gallery
King of Battle

Vic
US Army- CSM Retired
Field Artillery
2010 Tacoma Double cab- White.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:29 AM   #45
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Queen Of Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FACSM View Post
Vic
US Army- CSM Retired
Field Artillery
2010 Tacoma Double cab- White.
Thanks for your service CSM! Hows your hearing
Old 10-27-2009, 11:52 AM   #46
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Dennis
US Army SSG
1999-2003 82d Airborne/Infantry
2006-Present USASOC/Psychological Operations
Old 10-27-2009, 11:54 AM   #47
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
Dennis
US Army SSG
1999-2003 82d Airborne/Infantry
2006-Present USASOC/Psychological Operations
Served with some of you guys in AFG this past year (they were from the reserve side out of Texas)
Old 10-27-2009, 11:59 AM   #48
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah 85% of are force is reserve. I'm active out of Bragg.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:01 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
Yeah 85% of are force is reserve. I'm active out of Bragg.

Yep I fiugered if you are with USASOC then you are active...hope to be down that way in February...hows the weather there during that time?
Old 10-27-2009, 12:17 PM   #50

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
it will be cold. But not for long. Starts to warm up at the end of March beginning of April for the most part.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:19 PM   #52
GAS has a spectacular aura aboutGAS has a spectacular aura aboutGAS has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: pilot
Name: Greg
GAS's Tacoma Gallery
C-17 Pilot USAFR
Old 10-27-2009, 05:26 PM   #53
FACSM is on a distinguished road
Army: CSM
Name: Vic
FACSM's Tacoma Gallery
testedone

Hearing is still good after all these years, still work with the Army as a Division Chief for the Master Gunner Divsion out of Fort Sill.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #54
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper10 View Post
First Class Petty Officer
USN
1991-Present
15 years as a P3 Flight Engineer and the last 3 as a 737 Crew Chief.
Successfully postponing adulthood for 18 years and counting.
Good to see some other 8251's around here.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:26 AM   #55
alteredillusions has a spectacular aura aboutalteredillusions has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: SSgt Vehicle Mechanic/Autobody
alteredillusions's Tacoma Gallery
Russ
USAF 2002 - present
Vehicle Mechanic / Any job they need a driver for in the mil.
Not all A.F. stays in the wire anymore
Stationed in AZ, S. Korea, Kansas.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:55 PM   #56
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Currently active duty USCG. Been in for over 5 years now, making E5 this week. I'm an Avionics Technition on Falcon's here at Cape Cod. I also fly as aircrew/ sensor systems operator.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:32 AM   #57

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by briangp View Post
Currently active duty USCG. Been in for over 5 years now, making E5 this week. I'm an Avionics Technition on Falcon's here at Cape Cod. I also fly as aircrew/ sensor systems operator.
Congrats on the promotion.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:20 AM   #59
RussBow6 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Russ
RussBow6's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to RussBow6
haven't done anything yet... i was hesitant to even put the navy crest in my info but i'm headed to navy ocs jan 24 then down to flight school after that... we'll see how it shakes out. i've been wanting to get in the military for a long time so i cant wait to finally get after it and try and join you guys
Old 11-01-2009, 03:37 PM   #60
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussBow6 View Post
haven't done anything yet... i was hesitant to even put the navy crest in my info but i'm headed to navy ocs jan 24 then down to flight school after that... we'll see how it shakes out. i've been wanting to get in the military for a long time so i cant wait to finally get after it and try and join you guys
Any idea what you'll be flying. Coming from an old Army Aviator if you can fly DC-9 or something with a civlian equivalent I would do it. But what ever you do make it jet engines and not prop....just my advice!