Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Show Us What You Work On in the Military

Old 09-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #21
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
didn't become a PJ but got close. messed up my shoulder @ dive school but still did alot of fun stuff in the pipeline and loved every minute of training. planning on finishing up school and going back to military as an officer...

Old 09-18-2009, 04:16 PM   #24
Flip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: STA Ponce De Leon
Name: Rusty Shackleford
Flip_Pallot's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Wing, were you on Wheel of Fortune the other night??
Old 09-18-2009, 04:31 PM   #25
Flip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: STA Ponce De Leon
Name: Rusty Shackleford
Flip_Pallot's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, I'm an idiot I just saw that post back a few pages in gen. discussion
Old 09-18-2009, 04:36 PM   #26
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof

Old 09-18-2009, 04:39 PM   #28
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I built and towed these around all day
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=12929355
Old 09-18-2009, 04:43 PM   #30
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW), Recruiter @ NRS TriBeCa (NYC)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Nice! Does that translate well to a civilian nuke plant job?
yeah.. with a little more school, i can start off making about 70+ k a year..but the job is stressful in the navy..im not sure how its like in the outside world
Old 09-18-2009, 04:47 PM   #32
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I don't really work "on" it, but "with" it.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:04 PM   #33
RogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant future

Air Force: Aircraft Armament Tech
Name: Rod
RogueLeader's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
You work on ship reactors?
A friend and coworker of mine is a retired navy captain. He commanded a couple of fast attack subs, one of which was the USS Pasadena. Another friend of mine has a son-in-law who is a nuc instructor in NY. He's also a submariner.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:44 AM   #34
YaKkO is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 552d Air Control Wing
Name: Tim
YaKkO's Tacoma Gallery

Envy me lol. Jk, the thing is a joke but it saves lives. I work the Avionics systems in em. Just came of the F-16 so this is a dream to work on compared to a fighter.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:55 PM   #35
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery

Well I use to work on the Submarine... Now I'm in school
Old 09-22-2009, 11:02 PM   #36
Rollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the rough
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
to all our military members- you are all the SHIT!!! Thanks for the service- you guys rock!!
Old 09-24-2009, 11:05 AM   #37
Wrench Ninja
Apathybot is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Crew Chief
Apathybot's Tacoma Gallery
I work on the C-5, big mofo.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:03 PM   #38
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathybot View Post

Nice!! Everyone is always fighter this and fighter that. I give a lot of props to the mobility guys. Think about it, what's easier to drive through an obstacle course?? A go-kart or a bus.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:29 PM   #39
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
this thread is sick!
Old 09-24-2009, 01:31 PM   #40
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathybot View Post

i thought the helicopter i worked on (CH53E) was big until i had to load two of them into a C-5. they JUST fit, i mean inches, and thats after we tear them halfway down and stuff em inside.