Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Looking at Houses in Germany

Old 09-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Looking at Houses in Germany

I have been looking at houses in Germany, on AHRN.com

and found some that look ok, and i know that houses are a little smaller.. but I am looking for some additional input.

My wife and I both like this place Rent is $500 Euro a month

Number of Stories:3Bedrooms / Baths:2 / 1.5Size of Unit:818 Sq Feet (76 Sq Meters)Parking:Lot, 2.5 SpacesFurnished:NoYear Built:1935 (Renovated in 2005)Disabilites Friendly?:No
Pets Allowed:Yes, with deposit
The house was newly Fully Renovated 2005.
All the floors consist of
Laminate and tiles.
Kitchen, heating Gaszentral .
The living area is 76Qm
Additionally ca.20Qm functional basement
and attic floor space about 20 square meters!
See pictures Attached
Attached Thumbnails
Looking at Houses in Germany-germany-house.jpg   Looking at Houses in Germany-germany-house-bathroom.jpg   Looking at Houses in Germany-germany-house-kitchen.jpg   Looking at Houses in Germany-ghbroom2.jpg   Looking at Houses in Germany-ghlr.jpg  

Old 09-23-2009, 10:13 AM   #3
SSGHoosier is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Larry
SSGHoosier's Tacoma Gallery
Where at in Germany? Looks like a good deal at 500 E a month. Congrats on being in GE, it is that time of year....Go to an Oktoberfest and drink a Marzen for me!!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #4
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ill be stationed at Ramstein i believe its in the South Western part
Old 09-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
What's the BAH out there like? Should be pretty good right since you're overseas? What about base housing? I know that's a lot of peoples last resort though.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #6
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
thats a pretty nice house man. have fun in germany and be safe over there
Old 09-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #7
Rigger, Please

Right now base housing is a 2-10 month wait.

BAH is 1130 Euro + 550 Euro for Utilities/Expenses

I just dont know if it is like it is here in the states. Where I get 1130 reguardless of Rent.

Cause when i lived in my Apartment I was putting like $75 in my pocket everymonth.. but my house im renting I pay $20 out of pocket for it ..
Old 09-23-2009, 07:52 PM   #8
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure the rules for BAH are the same everywhere if you're living off base. Find a house that isn't maxing out your BAH and pocket the rest. You should be able to make some pretty good money while you're over there, should be getting some good COLA as well.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #10
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks pretty good man. and just think. your son will have dual citizenship when hes born in germany.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:00 PM   #11
Rigger, Please

Our little guy will be born here in the US.. chances are the next one will be born there
Old 09-23-2009, 09:04 PM   #12
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Parking:Lot, 2.5 Spaces
Um half a space?
Old 09-23-2009, 10:03 PM   #13
Rigger, Please

Yea.. Toyota Tacoma, Toyota FJ, and Custom Toyota Power Wheels
Old 09-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #14
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin place
Old 09-24-2009, 11:26 PM   #15
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Yea.. Toyota Tacoma, Toyota FJ, and Custom Toyota Power Wheels
Nice place are you on a military base. I didn't think they would allow american cars cuz of the emisions.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:34 PM   #16
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
how much is a euro compared to the dollar
Old 09-24-2009, 11:37 PM   #17
YaKkO is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 552d Air Control Wing
Name: Tim
YaKkO's Tacoma Gallery
okay i just recently came back from Aviano and I know your talking to Germany but after seeing what I lived in for 1000 euro a month. i would say spend more. they'll give ya more than enough BAH ;]. Your gonna love your pay check!

Edit. nvm. looks nice as shit lol. renovated in 05 is good news.