Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Phony Marine due for arrest

Old 02-16-2011, 01:01 PM   #61
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakmakli View Post
I hear what you are saying and while he didn't commit fraud against me per say, he did offend my sense of what it right and what is wrong. Regardless if it's against the law to wear that Purple Heart or not, if he's wearing it around me and didn't earn it, it's coming off one way or another. He can take it off, or I'm taking it off.. and that's a fact.

Like you said, you have to pick your battles and that would be mine.
+1

I earned mine the hard way. (is there any other way with a Purple Heart?) Anyone who wears it and doesn't rate it, they are getting one good ol' fashioned ass whuppin'.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:14 PM   #62
Average JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to behold

Army: 4ID
Name: Matt
Average JOE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afwrestler1986 View Post
Better idea: Make him account for his words. Make him enlist and go over and get shot.

Thats what I'm talken about ! ^^^^^^^
Old 02-16-2011, 01:32 PM   #63
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoalMedic View Post
+1

I earned mine the hard way. (is there any other way with a Purple Heart?) Anyone who wears it and doesn't rate it, they are getting one good ol' fashioned ass whuppin'.
I was very lucky during my military career but I have friends like you who have earned it the hard way. And when someone wears it that didn't earn it, he is disrespecting them and you. And that really just pisses me off.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #64
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakmakli View Post
I hear what you are saying and while he didn't commit fraud against me per say, he did offend my sense of what it right and what is wrong. Regardless if it's against the law to wear that Purple Heart or not, if he's wearing it around me and didn't earn it, it's coming off one way or another. He can take it off, or I'm taking it off.. and that's a fact.

Like you said, you have to pick your battles and that would be mine.
Exactly.. Its a social moray. Make society not accept it. If he's trying to make money on it, he's defrauding people. That's a civil matter usually.

Its just ridiculous all the laws about every little thing. Much less someone dressing up and playing soldier. He can dress up like ANYTHING else, but not a soldier no no no.
If he was trying to fight a war.. that would be the act I would find illegal. Just like a fraudulent doctor practicing all the way down to putting a loud on muffler on your car. It impinges other peoples safety and liberty.. Its wrong. This guy just rubs you the wrong way and harms absolutely nothing but your sensitivities. Do you not see the paradox. I'm generalizing here, but I bet a lot of people on that side of the argument are against a lot of other nanny laws. I don't need the government telling me how to raise my kids, or when I should be offended.
You have every right to spout off about or at him, as long as you aren't threatening him, cause then you're breaking the law. "terroristic threatening" they call it here, to sound big after 9/11. But congress wasting time putting out all these "acts"... seeing baseball players before special sessions of congress? BS. Wasting our time and money.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:16 PM   #65
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
These clowns are con artists. Whether it's access to your bank account or just a free cup of coffee, the uniforms of the Armed Forces of the United States should not be used as a prop in some scam. A good punishment would be to rip that uniform off the scumbag and make him walk home in his underwear.