Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Been deployed? Post a pic!

Old 10-09-2009, 11:07 AM   #21
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08toyoamn View Post
great thread,great pics,and great hot chicks to fill the spank bank when your out there or home like me
Old 10-09-2009, 11:07 AM   #22
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Thank you all for your service!!!

Subscribed.
I'm with Packerfan! Thank you all for your sacrifice and service...our country is certainly safer because of you all.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:09 AM   #23
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet pics!
Old 10-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #24
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
x2 And thanks for your service
Old 10-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #25
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery

Every one of you guys have sacrificed so much. Thank you.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:21 AM   #27
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
Bidet....but good try with "boday"!
Phonetics get the point across just fine, regardless I don't know why it was on a roof but it made a damn good chair.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:23 AM   #28
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics luni, looks like a nice neighborhood you were in! haha And I never knew a tunnel went under the street at the swords. That's pretty cool!
Old 10-09-2009, 11:25 AM   #29
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

luni's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, i was there 07-08 for the baghdad troop surge. been hiding out in a hospital since then, time to get back to the line.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:31 AM   #30
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luni View Post
thanks, i was there 07-08 for the baghdad troop surge. been hiding out in a hospital since then, time to get back to the line.
Yeah I bet you are ready for that. I was there in '03 when we breached the berm and followed 3rd ID all the way up to Baghdad. Was pretty intense!! I am sure A LOT has changed since then though.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:34 AM   #31

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notty View Post
I am sure A LOT has changed since then though.
lol yea we have time for photo ops and theres no actual army to fight.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:43 AM   #32
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
just another cruise in the dirt

Old 10-09-2009, 11:44 AM   #33
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
just another cruise in the dirt

Now that's what I'm talking about. FK YEAH!
Old 10-09-2009, 07:14 PM   #34
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Rockin it "Ch"Air Force Style

They whiped all the computers in the office so I lost all my actual deployed work pics.. ill have to pull some from Facebook when i get home

*Edit* The wheel on the chair broke, i just desided to lay there and laugh it off..
Old 10-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #35
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Love it!!! They you all for keeping us free!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 07:28 PM   #36
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
awesome thread! i hope more put up pics...

Agreed. Stay safe ladies (Quite a combo there, military and a taco owner? Maybe.) and gentlemen.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:57 PM   #37
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
Troops, thank you for all you do! I hope you guys no how much we admire and appreciate you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banchi94 View Post
I'm with Packerfan! Thank you all for your sacrifice and service...our country is certainly safer because of you all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudpedal View Post

Every one of you guys have sacrificed so much. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gww0517 View Post
Love it!!! They you all for keeping us free!!!
X10000000 to all! Thank you for your service!
Old 10-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #38
Major is on a distinguished road

Army: Major, 1st Infantry Division
Major's Tacoma Gallery
2003 on Convoy in Iraq near Baghdad International Airport (BIAP)
Attached Thumbnails
Been deployed? Post a pic!-harden.jpg  
Old 10-09-2009, 08:10 PM   #39
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
this was my last night in Iraq, back in Sept of 03. was there for the invasion (im on the left). wouldnt mind going back to see what has changed!

RIP Casey, killed in Afganistan back in 06.

have plenty of pix, just not my computer, sorry!