Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Been deployed? Post a pic!

Old 10-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #42
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery

Iraqi water bed

and last but not least nothing like Christmas in Iraq (2007)
Old 10-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #43
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
UAE

When we loaded this *plane* it was only the second time in history it had been loaded on a C17

Old 10-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #44
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Sweet pics! Thanks for sharing and thanks for serving our country!
Old 10-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #45
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
I always liked a good Easter egg hunt in Afghanistan

Old 10-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #46
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
This one was near the Pakistan border...beautiful place to visit but I sure wouldn't want to live there

Old 10-09-2009, 10:26 PM   #47
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post

Hahaha! Awesome! Leave it to the Air Force to do something like this! hahaha
Old 10-10-2009, 07:20 AM   #48
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
Well here is the evolution of a fighting hole....
This ground was hard as a fricken rock!!!

Of course our Corpsman made good use of it...the only safe place to sleep!
Old 10-10-2009, 07:27 AM   #49
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbonner View Post
Of course our Corpsman made good use of it...the only safe place to sleep!
hehehehehe we had one OP up on top of like a 6 story building, brought my aid bag. Nobody wanted me on the edge of the building observing so I tucked back to the stair well in the middle and leaned up against my aid bag. I was woken up maybe 30 minutes later, the Iraqis brought me a mattress and a blanket. So I went back to sleep with my iraqi bed and aid bag pillow and woke up when the sun came up a couple hours later. Best OP ever.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:24 AM   #50
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Associated Press photographer caught me playin with a bayonet, doh

Our puppy

Our interpreter, he's Iraqi. We taught him well.

Long Day

Ahhh LTs, he almost made it back to the TOC before he noticed in a window reflection

Failed suicide bomber, the rest of him was under the bridge, blew him right out of his sandals
Old 10-10-2009, 09:01 AM   #51
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Gangsta

Earlier this year in Iraq
When they give you lemons make lemonade!
Old 10-10-2009, 09:07 AM   #52
usnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Air Traffic Controller First Class
Name: Clark
usnatclee's Tacoma Gallery
This is me on the flight deck of the USS John C. Stennis while we were in port Busan, South Korea. It was cold as hell!

Old 10-10-2009, 09:08 AM   #53
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are my HEROs!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #54
Johnny72381 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnny72381 has a spectacular aura about

Marines: Iraq X2
Name: Brad
Johnny72381's Tacoma Gallery

Last beer with buddies in Germany before heading into Iraq. Im the one on far left.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:41 AM   #55
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Don't even remember where this was, but if you pull out a camera the Iraqi's come running!!

And me trying to act like I was cool enough to fly this thing! haha

Old 10-10-2009, 10:48 AM   #56
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notty View Post
Don't even remember where this was, but if you pull out a camera the Iraqi's come running!!

And me trying to act like I was cool enough to fly this thing! haha

As long as she believes the story! And hopefully we can get the Afganies to believe in us like this.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:53 AM   #57
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsalmostfree View Post
RIP Casey, killed in Afganistan back in 06.

You all are heroes, and many thanks to everyone serving or that have served to protect my family and I.

But one day, Casey and the others hanging out with him are the ones I can't wait to shake their hand and hug their necks!! RIP Hero.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:54 AM   #58
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
god! you guys are the shit!!!!!

that south korea pic was cool too.

and of course all the others.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:41 AM   #59
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics everyone, keep em coming.

Thank you all for your service!!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #60
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is awesome! Thanks for your service guys!