Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Been deployed? Post a pic!

Old 10-07-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Been deployed? Post a pic!

Thought it'd be cool to see some deployment pics from the many Military members we have here!

Cool little fact about this place. In the bottom left of this photo near the wrist, you can see a whole bunch of helmets that are placed into the cement. From what we were told by the MI guys, these are actual helmets of dead Iranian soldiers killed in the Iran-Iraq war. The helmets also go across the road way at both ends of this parade area, almost like speed bumps. They said Saddam had the helmets used in the building of these parade grounds as a reminder of Iraq's victory over Iran, even though they didn't win the war. Saddam was just crazy if that's true!

EDIT: Info on the monument and the helmets: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hands_of_Victory

Old 10-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
thats pretty cool pic..iraq or afganistan?
Old 10-07-2009, 09:24 PM   #3
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
thats pretty cool pic..iraq or afganistan?
It's the parade grounds in Baghdad.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
pretty cool thou! Thanks for your service and why is your buddy lookin at you like he's tired of you getting your pic taken? lol
Old 10-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #5
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
awesome thread! i hope more put up pics...
Old 10-07-2009, 09:28 PM   #6
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
me likes!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:28 PM   #7

Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
pretty cool thou! Thanks for your service and why is your buddy lookin at you like he's tired of you getting your pic taken? lol

Haha, not to sure what he was looking at. He was probably thinking "Damn, why don't I look that good?" hahahaha
Old 10-07-2009, 09:30 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Troops, thank you for all you do! I hope you guys no how much we admire and appreciate you!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:41 PM   #9
Its For Sale. :(
08toyoamn will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Loadmaster, McChord AFB, WA.
Name: Ryan
08toyoamn's Tacoma Gallery
Me and the Crew with MISS USA and Friend

Old 10-07-2009, 09:42 PM   #10

Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08toyoamn View Post

Nice! The friend is just as hot!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #11
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08toyoamn View Post
why no love for the friend???? shes cute too...
Old 10-07-2009, 09:50 PM   #12

Firefighter:
id take the friend over the chick in the middle any day
Old 10-08-2009, 08:34 AM   #13

Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Some large picture of Saddam at Talil Airbase, Iraq in '03. And yes, the camera we had at the time was horrible.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:09 PM   #14
Its For Sale. :(
08toyoamn will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Loadmaster, McChord AFB, WA.
Name: Ryan
08toyoamn's Tacoma Gallery
haha funny story, she is next to me and i didnt even see her ! i def would have gave her my arm but she was a sneaky one.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:30 AM   #15
Jmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Scout
Name: James
Jmartin89's Tacoma Gallery
livin it up in iraq
Attached Thumbnails
Been deployed? Post a pic!-sany0182.jpg  
Old 10-09-2009, 09:01 AM   #17
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notty View Post
Some large picture of Saddam at Talil Airbase, Iraq in '03. And yes, the camera we had at the time was horrible.

i was at tallil in 06, but dont recall seeing that. i did get to go out to the ziggurat and got pics there
Old 10-09-2009, 09:50 AM   #18

Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i was at tallil in 06, but dont recall seeing that. i did get to go out to the ziggurat and got pics there
Hmm...I wonder if it was pulled down? Post up some pics when you get a chance!
Old 10-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #19
Junior Senior Member
warpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud of

Army: Motor Pool
Name: Vaughn
warpwr's Tacoma Gallery
Not me. My son in Iraq a few years ago...home and out now.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #20
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Picture courtesy of Reuters

MEDOP, kid hacked his hand open down the street

The shitty neighborhood

My seat

Middle of the afternoon in a dust storm

Observation Post. On a boday (sp?)

Oh yea and those swords. PS - There's a tunnel going under the street.