Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Military Jokes - Share 'Em

Old 02-02-2011, 06:28 PM   #81
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTGuy711 View Post
More of a story, but I was talking to some crosstraining navy guys at my tech school when they started saying something about a phantom jacker. So being the curious person I am I had to ask what the heck the phantom jacker was. They told me that the phantom jacker was the one guy on the boat who went around jacking off people in their sleep. I was like "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" They said "Yeah man, there's one on every boat." Fast forward a few months and I was working with some navy guys at NASIC and this story popped in my head so I asked them, "Have you guys ever heard of the phantom jacker?" Sure enough, their answer was "Hell yeah, there's one on every boat!"
Phantom shitter, yes. Phantom jacker? Never heard of it. Someone was giving you a line of crap. Someone touches my junk while I'm in my rack, they'd come back with a bloody nub.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:12 PM   #82
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
A platoon of 30 soldiers is getting ready for deployment. They're getting their equipment issued from the quartermaster. Everyone goes through and gets their rifles issued, except the last man. The quartermaster gives him a black painted broom stick and says "When someone's shooting at you, point this and yell 'BANG BANG' and they'll drop dead."

So they're getting bayonets issued. Everyone goes through, except the same last man. The quartermaster gives him a pointy stick and says "When someone's near you, yell 'STAB STAB' and they'll drop dead."

Now they're getting grenades issued. Everyone goes through except the same last man. The quartermaster gives him a rock and says "Throw this at someone, yell 'KABOOM' and they'll drop dead."

So the platoon is out on the battlefield. The guy has his painted broomstick, sees an enemy running towards him, points it and yells 'BANG BANG', but the enemy keeps running. The guy throws his rock yelling 'KABOOM', but the enemy keeps running. The guy grabs his pointy stick and yells 'STAB STAB', just as the enemy runs right past him yelling 'TANK TANK TANK'.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:59 AM   #83
TTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant future
Air Force: Intel
Name: Jake
TTGuy711's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
Phantom shitter, yes. Phantom jacker? Never heard of it. Someone was giving you a line of crap. Someone touches my junk while I'm in my rack, they'd come back with a bloody nub.
Yeah I figured they were screwing with me. But after reading on the kissing of the royal belly thing I started to second guess myself lol
Old 02-09-2011, 08:34 AM   #84
Son of Baconator
unentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW)
Name: Jacob
unentered's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to unentered Send a message via Skype™ to unentered
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTGuy711 View Post
Yeah I figured they were screwing with me. But after reading on the kissing of the royal belly thing I started to second guess myself lol
No kissing involved, just a quickly executed cherry removal from a belly button with one's mouth. Cherry is usually covered in something nasty, vegemite, shrimp paste, pork boullion, etc., and you usually rip out a belly button hair or too, no biggie.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:21 AM   #85
sandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry Team Leader 120th Infantry NCNG
Name: Michael
sandboxpirate's Tacoma Gallery
Good laugh for this gray day at work....read through the whole thread..can't stop laughing!
Old 02-14-2011, 06:34 PM   #86
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Man all these jokes knocking the Marine Corps, ya'll are ignoring all the good things the Corps has done. Hell, the Corps invented sex!

The Army just introduced it to women.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:29 AM   #87
Gray Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines: USMC Aircraft Crew chief
Gray Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
A Marine and sailor were getting their hair cut ,the barber ask the sailor if he wanted the smelly stuff on his hair ,No he said my wife will think I 've been in a whorehouse..The barber ask the Marine the same and he said "Yes My wifes never been in a whorehouse..
Old 02-23-2011, 09:23 AM   #88
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Man all these jokes knocking the Marine Corps, ya'll are ignoring all the good things the Corps has done. Hell, the Corps invented sex!

The Army just introduced it to sheep.
Fixed that for ya.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:16 PM   #89
dmicgrif is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: EM2, CG STATION MAUI
Name: mike
dmicgrif's Tacoma Gallery
FRIENDS: Tell you not to do something stupid when drunk
COASTIE FRIENDS: Will post 360 degree security so you don't get caught
---------------------------------------------------------
FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs
COASTIE FRIENDS: Call your parents drunk as hell and tell them about the
fat chick you tried to pick up

--------------------------------------------------------------------
FRIENDS: Hope the night out drinking goes smoothly, and hope that no one
is late for the ride home.
COASTIE FRIENDS: Know some wild shit will happen, and set up rally points
And an E & E route.
---------------------------------------------------------------
FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
COASTIE FRIENDS: Will be sitting next to you saying, Damn...we fucked
up... but hey, that shit was fun "
------------------------------------------------------
FRIENDS: Cry with you.
COASTIE FRIENDS: laugh at you and tell you to put some vagasil on your
vagina.
---------------------------------------------------------
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
COASTIE FRIENDS: Steal each other's stuff so often nobody remembers who bought it in the first place.
--------------------------------------------------------
FRIENDS: Are happy that someone picked up a one night stand and leave
Them alone.
COASTIE FRIENDS: Will Low Crawl naked into the room with a camera and hope
for the tag team.
--------------------------------------------------------
FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
COASTIE FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you.
------------------------------------------------------
FRIENDS: Would knock on your door.
COASTIE FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'm home!"
----------------------------------------------------
FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
COASTIE FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,
"Bitch, you better drink the rest of that shit, you know we don't waste. That's alcohol abuse!!!"
------------------------------------------
FRIENDS: Will say "I can't handle Tequila anymore".
COASTIE FRIENDS: Will say "okay, just one more..." and then 2 minutes later
"okay, just one more!".
-------------------------------------------------
FRIENDS: Will ignore this
COASTIE FRIENDS: Will forward this to all their Coastie friends.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #91
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
FRIENDS: Will say "I can't handle Tequila anymore".
COASTIE FRIENDS: Will say "okay, just one more..." and then 2 minutes later
"okay, just one more!".
This...every coastie is an instigator!
Old 03-18-2011, 08:31 PM   #92
JoshLV is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
JoshLV's Tacoma Gallery
While waiting for the coffee machine to finish during a morning brief, a Colonel decided to tell his staff that his wife wanted to get a little frisky last night. He then posed the question "Is sex more work or more pleasure?"
He asked the Major first, which he responded "20%-80% in favor of work."
He then asked the Captain, which responded "I believe it's 50%-50%."
He then asked the 2nd Lt, which responded "It's 70%-30% in favor of pleasure."
Finally, the Colonel asks the Private who was making the coffee. The Private replies "It has to be 100% pleasure." Surprised, the Colonel asks the Private to explain. The Private responds "Well sir, if it had any work involved the officers would have me doing it for them."
Old 03-18-2011, 09:27 PM   #93
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
"President Obama, addressing the press in the East Room of the Whitehouse today announced that UN RESOLUTION 1973 has been passed and that a coalition was prepared to intervene militarily to stop violence in Libya. In other news fighter pilots throughout the Air Force have begun what appears to be a campaign for a guinness world record for the most fist bumps, pounds and high fives ever shared in a single day."
Old 03-18-2011, 11:18 PM   #94
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
haha...nothing like trash talking between the services!!!