LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Planes practicing outside my house for tomorrows airshow!!

Old 10-16-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Planes practicing outside my house for tomorrows airshow!!

Been sitting here watching all of the airplanes practicing for tomorrows airshow. So far seen a B-1, B-2, and B-52 flyby, a couple of P-51's playing around, an F-16 doing some stunts, and I just saw an F-22 do some hella crazy stuff!! To bad they are not flying the JSF out today or tomorrow, but at least it will be out on display for everyone to see. Kinda wish i hadn't broken my video camera right about now.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:47 PM   #5
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
My uncle did that stuff along time ago(i have no idea what planes but they were fighter jets) I always thought it was kinda cool but what guy wouldn't
Old 10-16-2009, 04:48 PM   #6
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah some pics would be great, what airfield is this airshow at?
Old 10-16-2009, 06:54 PM   #7
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
I'll get some pics tomorrow during the airshow, I didn't have my camera with me when i was watching them practice. This is the Edwards Air Force Base Air Show, and its a decent one, they wheel out all kinds of planes to let everyone have a look. Its about 45 mins south of Bakersfield.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:55 PM   #8
bobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bobwilson1977's Tacoma Gallery
The blue angels were here in SF this week. I could hear em'. They were almost flying over my house at one point.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:02 PM   #9
08AVTACO is a jewel in the rough08AVTACO is a jewel in the rough08AVTACO is a jewel in the rough08AVTACO is a jewel in the rough

08AVTACO's Tacoma Gallery
im less then an hour from edwards show starts at 10 ima prob head out at like 11 to miss the lines of cars at the front gate.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:44 PM   #10
Desert Riding Ninja

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Ok so i am an idiot and left my good camera when i went out to the show, but i still took a couple with my crappy cell camera. So here are the 3 that came out sorta.

Old 10-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #13
Old Guy Member
satchsd is just really nicesatchsd is just really nicesatchsd is just really nicesatchsd is just really nice

Air Force: mech
satchsd's Tacoma Gallery
i worked on that f-35 in your pic
Old 10-19-2009, 05:18 PM   #14
Desert Riding Ninja

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Solid, I know some of the guys who work the test aircraft over here.

Edit: had to add that this is only the test aircraft, not the real deal production smeal. But its still nice for an airshow.