Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

NFL live from Afghanistan!

Old 11-08-2009, 10:51 AM   #1
YodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud of
Air Force: Medic
YodaMedic's Tacoma Gallery
NFL live from Afghanistan!

I am over at Bagram Air Field in Afghanistan working as a trauma medic and I got to meet Howie Long, Terry Bradshaw, Jimmie Johnson and all the crew it was really cool. They filmed the show over here and I got to see myself on TV for about 3 seconds when they were in the hospital. No one else will ever notice that guy off to the side but hell I know it!
Old 11-08-2009, 11:01 AM   #2
Northern Alliance: Airlift Div
Coreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud of

Air Force: Flight Engineer
Coreyjon's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome man!
Old 11-08-2009, 11:05 AM   #3
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
We got ourselves a celebrity on here now

That's awesome! Thanks for your service too man!
Old 11-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #4
Semperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud of

Marines: 3rd Recon Batt.
Semperfi's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your service. The show was a class act. Thank You FOX
Old 11-09-2009, 02:14 AM   #5
YodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud of
Air Force: Medic
YodaMedic's Tacoma Gallery
After seeing casualties all day everyday at my job it was a nice breath of fresh air. They showed what CNN could never show, and at the end of the piece when they got to share what this trip personally meant to them, those guys personally really boosted my spirit. Sometimes it feels like the movie Groundhog Day with Bill Murray over here and it was great to have something new. Some really nice class act guys.