1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

A Painful Day

Discussion in 'Military' started by OU812, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Nov 10, 2009 at 11:05 AM
    OU812

OU812 [OP] ban the term murdered out

Member:
    First Name:
    danusa
    Kilroy was here
    Vehicle:
    13 DblCab LB 4X4
    Nothing yet, brand new!
    This hurts to watch. Fox is on live in front of 3 Corps headquarters at Ft. Hood.

I so fucking pissed right now I can scream.

2. Nov 10, 2009 at 11:15 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    I could scream right there with you.

I vote we take him out to the middle of Ft Hood and let them have at him. I'd give him 30...maybe 35 seconds. Presumed innocent my ass.

3. Nov 11, 2009 at 6:34 PM
    devilsalmostfree

devilsalmostfree Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Carl
    Loudon, Tn
    Vehicle:
    99 Tacoma 4X4, 5 spd, 2.7 ltr
    Deck plate mod, intake silencer removed, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, debadged, Goodyear Duratracs 265/75R16. Flowmaster knock-off muffler!
    yeah, that guy needs to have his ass handed to him. find out everything from him, a real in depth intaragation, & let the family members have their way with him!

4. Nov 12, 2009 at 8:42 PM
    nelson18matt2

nelson18matt2 same guy as other nelson18matt

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Ventura, CA
    Vehicle:
    04 TRD Prerunner
    Icon CO, Camburg UCA, timbrens, bili 5100, deaver J59, glassworks fenders, BFG AT, AR mojave teflons
    how? all we can do is talk to him. he can kill 13 fellow soldiers in cold blood and still get all the rights and priveledges he is "entitled" but we cant even waterboard him to try to get some answers. the mayor of chicago said this was the reason there needs to be a ban on private ownership of weapons. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?! he is a terrorist and we have to be nice to him, especially because he is an American. I need to go throw up now... such bullshit. i hope he rots in jail for many years and then gets the firing squad

Products Discussed in

To Top