Old 07-28-2011, 02:54 PM   #161
Tacoafloat will become famous soon enough

Coast Guard: SN
Name: Bo
Tacoafloat's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Ha thats funny, its totally the red headed step child of that area. I never once worked for the AOR we were stationed in. I always hated doing our MNR's in miami, it was so dam hot in that boat everywhere except the messdeck. Like a microwave
Yep, I'm pretty new, this is only my second patrol but it'll be my second patrol out of our AOR. They run these poor 110's into the ground down here haha. Funny you say that about MNR too...guess what this week is?
Old 07-29-2011, 04:38 AM   #162
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoafloat View Post
Yep, I'm pretty new, this is only my second patrol but it'll be my second patrol out of our AOR. They run these poor 110's into the ground down here haha. Funny you say that about MNR too...guess what this week is?
Oh how lucky you are. I always hated tryin to get stuff done during those cuz there is 36 other people trying to keep you from doing it ha. but I had a great time on it. I miss being UW These land billets are for the birds
Old 09-05-2011, 01:10 PM   #163
Shoeless
jessea1a is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: SAR!
Name: Jesse
jessea1a's Tacoma Gallery
Cape May (boot)

CGC Midgett (3 deployments)

AIRSTA Port Angeles (AST Airman)

STA Neah Bay, striking BM (decided I didn't like taking life rafts out of helos, inflating them, deflating them and putting them back in; the rescue swimmer part of the job was fun though)
Out in 2013.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #164
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessea1a View Post
Cape May (boot)

STA Neah Bay, striking BM (decided I didn't like taking life rafts out of helos, inflating them, deflating them and putting them back in; the rescue swimmer part of the job was fun though)
Out in 2013.
I know your BM3 there, Cody. I guess he was at BO school, is he back yet?
Old 09-05-2011, 10:14 PM   #165
Shoeless
jessea1a is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: SAR!
Name: Jesse
jessea1a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
I know your BM3 there, Cody. I guess he was at BO school, is he back yet?
Nope still at school.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #166
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Nope still at school.
Werd, he's good dude.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:58 PM   #167
dmicgrif is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: EM2, CG STATION MAUI
Name: mike
dmicgrif's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmicgrif View Post
EM3, just took the may service wide waiting to make EM2

2008-Present CGC Diligence, every eng. quail just not EOW,
High pursuit non-compliant gunner

2007 EM "A" School

2006-2007 CGC Eagle, non-rate

Want to head to land next. going to put in for Charleston, SC

well i just got stationed out here in STA Maui, guess they didnt want to send me 4 hours to charleston but instead half way around the world to Maui. it is great out here!!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 08:08 PM   #168
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in charleston. It blows. Huge as ghetto disguised as a "tourist town". If anyone wants to argue bout my comment go ahead. Lived here 8 yrs know everything bout this place.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:09 PM   #169
dmicgrif is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: EM2, CG STATION MAUI
Name: mike
dmicgrif's Tacoma Gallery
i have always loved it there, but i just visit i dont live there so...
Old 09-07-2011, 08:13 PM   #170
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
Yea everyone I know loves it but they've only just visited and of course love being here for BO school. Way diff being stationed here.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #171
PVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Enforcement Division
Name: Paul
PVT Pablo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cape May (boot)

Out in 2013.
STA Neah Bay as well, oh wait I know you haha.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #172

Law Enforcement:
I've been to Neah Bay once...at the mooring buoy there. This was a number of years ago though.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:36 PM   #173
mda000 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Marcos
mda000's Tacoma Gallery
IT1

1987 Ft Sill (Army Boot)
1987-90 Ft Riley KS (13B-Artillery)
1999 Cape May (boot camp)
1999 TC A School
99-2002 Group Key West
02-03 TT A school
03-07 ESD San Juan & ESDD Aguadilla
07-present ESD Juneau

Pretty new here, will post pics in the next few weeks as I get stuff put into my taco...
Old 09-08-2011, 07:16 PM   #174
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mda000 View Post
IT1

1987 Ft Sill (Army Boot)
1987-90 Ft Riley KS (13B-Artillery)
1999 Cape May (boot camp)
1999 TC A School
99-2002 Group Key West
02-03 TT A school
03-07 ESD San Juan & ESDD Aguadilla
07-present ESD Juneau

Pretty new here, will post pics in the next few weeks as I get stuff put into my taco...
Say hello to your CWO for me! Wait a minute... I know you!
Old 09-09-2011, 12:32 PM   #175
mda000 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Marcos
mda000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
Say hello to your CWO for me! Wait a minute... I know you!
I asked him (CWO) if he knew someone with a white Taco... Is this Jon?
Old 09-09-2011, 04:04 PM   #176
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mda000 View Post
I asked him (CWO) if he knew someone with a white Taco... Is this Jon?
Aye
Old 02-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #177
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
i was over at station seattle last week and saw a fiberglassed white single cab first gen. with tc kit on it, just wondering if they are on here
Old 02-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #178
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian65oh View Post
i was over at station seattle last week and saw a fiberglassed white single cab first gen. with tc kit on it, just wondering if they are on here
That truck has been there for years and I don't think they are on here.

You may see my truck there depending on how often to get to Seattle. It's usually parked right by the front gate.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #179
Made in Maine.... Yessah bub!
JNome has a spectacular aura aboutJNome has a spectacular aura aboutJNome has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Ensign
Name: Jake
JNome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
Wait, don't tell me you were one of the cadets riding the floor buffers? Now where did that video go????
Cadet

June 09-Present: Academy (Summer 10' spent on CGC MELLON)

Just thought I'd put my short career in so far.. I also can say it has been quite some time since I have seen any buffer wranglin' going on down here.