Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 01:36 PM   #21
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
fuck that shit. and if they fucking try to take my guns and hunting away im gonna be even more pissed.

Old 11-24-2009, 01:36 PM   #22
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
we should just release all the terrorist into an open area in the country and then carpbet bomb then all to hell

Old 11-24-2009, 01:36 PM   #23
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
Why are we the only country that abides by the Geneva Convention?
cuz we need to be nice to the terrorists apparently. I say kill em all

Old 11-24-2009, 01:37 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
we should just release all the terrorist into an open area in the country and then carpbet bomb then all to hell
haha ya let them think they are free then BAM!!!!!!!! your fucking dead

Old 11-25-2009, 11:21 AM   #28
Bachenstien is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Andy
Bachenstien's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of FUCKING military are we running? I wish they would have done more lol

Old 11-25-2009, 11:42 AM   #30
Toyota1998 will become famous soon enough

Name: Nick
Toyota1998's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
couldn't agree more

Our troops should be getting parades and blessings from us everyday. not this political hippie-liberal BS.
soldiers sign up to fight for our freedom and queer politicans that know nothing about security or what our soldiers do think they can try and punish our soldiers for allegedly hitting a terrorists

Does anyone in washington even remember September 11...

Old 11-25-2009, 11:44 AM   #31
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota1998 View Post
couldn't agree more

Our troops should be getting parades and blessings from us everyday. not this political hippie-liberal BS.
soldiers sign up to fight for our freedom and queer politicans that know nothing about security or what our soldiers do think they can try and punish our soldiers for allegedly hitting a terrorists

Does anyone in washington even remember September 11...
+1

Old 11-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #32
Bachenstien is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Andy
Bachenstien's Tacoma Gallery
We need Ronald Regan back from the dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Old 11-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #33
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachenstien View Post
We need Ronald Regan back from the dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
I'm sure he's rolling over in his grave as we speak. Our country is headed in the exact opposite direction of his great principles. It's so sad.

Old 11-25-2009, 01:39 PM   #34
kiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nice
Army:
Name: leon
kiddwvman's Tacoma Gallery
:cens ored:

Old 11-25-2009, 01:41 PM   #35
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Send that terrorist bastard to China...he'll be executed before he lands and fed to the Tibetans by noon

Old 11-25-2009, 05:08 PM   #36
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
This pisses me off....

Look for videos from Marcus Luttrell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQebS8WUYuA

Old 11-25-2009, 05:25 PM   #37
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
this kinda shit is absolutely ridiculous.

that fucking cocksucker Ahmed fuckjar needs to be taken out back and killed and hung up a on a bridge. Hes a waste of oxygen.

Those SEAL's need to be given medals for NOT killing him on site, and just giving him a bloody lip.

Old 11-25-2009, 05:43 PM   #38
Proud Tundra *****
oofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
oofy15354's Tacoma Gallery
im disappointed they only gave him a bloody lip. christ, we train these guys hard enough and thats the best they can punch? (hope people realize my sarcasm)

i want to go back to the days of WWII where we just carpet bombed the shit out of the whole country and applied the middle finger as we slaughtered their armys. fuck we had a guy that fought the whole damn war with a crossbow and a broadsword because he liked the sport. and we fucking encouraged it cause he was badass as shit. if we caught hitler we would have sent him to some inbred rednecks in the south who would carve his face off and parade around in it and sell his tiny penis to a museum entitled "America: Fuck Yeah" . Then punch him in the face. then kill him. and award medals to each fuckin soldier who spit on the body.

well that got a lot more intense than i had planned but politics piss me off. they had an objective and id say they were damn successful in completing it. they were badass enough to do what they were assigned. and now were gonna take them out of the service and reprimand them. fuck that

keep in mind this comes from a guy of Lebanese descent which apparently makes me an arab according to my friends. i still say shoot the bastard or give me a gun and ill do it myself

Old 11-25-2009, 05:46 PM   #39
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oofy15354 View Post
im disappointed they only gave him a bloody lip. christ, we train these guys hard enough and thats the best they can punch? (hope people realize my sarcasm)

i want to go back to the days of WWII where we just carpet bombed the shit out of the whole country and applied the middle finger as we slaughtered their armys. fuck we had a guy that fought the whole damn war with a crossbow and a broadsword because he liked the sport. and we fucking encouraged it cause he was badass as shit. if we caught hitler we would have sent him to some inbred rednecks in the south who would carve his face off and parade around in it and sell his tiny balls to a museum entitled "America: Fuck Yeah" . Then punch him in the face. then kill him. and award medals to each fuckin soldier who spit on the body.

well that got a lot more intense than i had planned but politics piss me off. they had an objective and id say they were damn successful in completing it. they were badass enough to do what they were assigned. and now were gonna take them out of the service and reprimand them. fuck that

keep in mind this comes from a guy of Lebanese descent which apparently makes me an arab according to my friends. i still say shoot the bastard or give me a gun and ill do it myself

+1 rep.

Old 11-25-2009, 05:50 PM   #40
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oofy15354 View Post

i want to go back to the days of WWII where we just carpet bombed the shit out of the whole country and applied the middle finger as we slaughtered their armys. fuck we had a guy that fought the whole damn war with a crossbow and a broadsword because he liked the sport. and we fucking encouraged it cause he was badass as shit. if we caught hitler we would have sent him to some inbred rednecks in the south who would carve his face off and parade around in it and sell his tiny balls to a museum entitled "America: Fuck Yeah" . Then punch him in the face. then kill him. and award medals to each fuckin soldier who spit on the body.

Well said. Pisses me off to.

On a side note I think Hitler only had one ball.

Closed Thread