1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

Discussion in 'Military' started by Packman73, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 25, 2009 at 5:53 PM
    oofy15354

oofy15354 Proud Tundra *****

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Massachusetts
    Herculiner, Access Tonneau, Uniden cb, firestik antennae, Bosch Wipers, JVC Ipod headunit, Boston Acoustic Speakers
    edited to remain true in either case

brianr: thank you sir. it came from the heart

2. Nov 25, 2009 at 5:57 PM
    Jason'sLawnCare

Jason'sLawnCare Prepared for Bambi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Jacksonville Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 Double Cab TRD Rugged Trail
    CBI Moab 2.0, CBI Trail Rider 2.0, CBI sliders w/kickout, Superwinch EPi9.0S, OME sport shocks w/886 coils, OME n182, 1.5" aal, JasonBuilt 3/16th full belly skid, BuiltRight uca, Body Mount Chop, 285/75/16 km2's, Rear cat delete, exhaust crossover rerouted, Fog light anytime, Locker mod, Rear leaf tsb, Debadged, Uws Tool Box, Electric Exhaust Cutout, AFE Pro Dry S, Kiwi Wifi, Diff Breather Relocated, Grom Ipod Adapter, Dual Diehard platinum batteries isolated by BlueSea marine switch
    Haha. You didn't need to. I wasn't trying to correct you I was making fun of him.

3. Nov 25, 2009 at 6:16 PM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    i would have dropped the "A" bomb from the start

4. Nov 25, 2009 at 6:20 PM
    oofy15354

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Massachusetts
    Herculiner, Access Tonneau, Uniden cb, firestik antennae, Bosch Wipers, JVC Ipod headunit, Boston Acoustic Speakers
    hahaha i figured. but i just googled it and sources say he did in fact only have one.

5. Nov 25, 2009 at 6:24 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    well said...

6. Nov 25, 2009 at 6:25 PM
    Jason'sLawnCare

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Jacksonville Florida
    Vehicle:
    CBI Moab 2.0, CBI Trail Rider 2.0, CBI sliders w/kickout, Superwinch EPi9.0S, OME sport shocks w/886 coils, OME n182, 1.5" aal, JasonBuilt 3/16th full belly skid, BuiltRight uca, Body Mount Chop, 285/75/16 km2's, Rear cat delete, exhaust crossover rerouted, Fog light anytime, Locker mod, Rear leaf tsb, Debadged, Uws Tool Box, Electric Exhaust Cutout, AFE Pro Dry S, Kiwi Wifi, Diff Breather Relocated, Grom Ipod Adapter, Dual Diehard platinum batteries isolated by BlueSea marine switch
    I found out on one of those 1 million facts things on an iphone app.

7. Nov 25, 2009 at 6:26 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    :rofl: im gonna buy that haha

8. Nov 25, 2009 at 6:30 PM
    Jason'sLawnCare

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Jacksonville Florida
    Vehicle:
    It was free it's called "CoolFacts" sorry to thread jack.

back on topic I like how the Iraqi forces hand the asshat terrorists back over to us.

9. Nov 25, 2009 at 6:33 PM
    EL TACOROJO

EL TACOROJO SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.

Member:
    First Name:
    BURRY
    south mills NORCAK
    Vehicle:
    03 dblcab prerunner sr5 v6
    smoked taillights,smoked front turnsignals,smoked 3rd brake light,black badges,black roof rack,removed mud flaps,debadged, camburg 2.5 coilovers,camburg uca's, cobra 25 cb, 4ft firestick ant, dust light/bed lights , 4 hellas on the front
    truly sad to see american soilders get treated like shit for doing there job for their country. and this is the thanks they get from the upper echelon.what a fu@kin disgrace

10. Nov 25, 2009 at 6:36 PM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.

Post of the year.

11. Nov 25, 2009 at 6:48 PM
    oofy15354

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Massachusetts
    damn you i was was gonna put that in my sig but was too lazy to do that right now. now itd just be unoriginal...

12. Nov 25, 2009 at 8:15 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    ohhh... how so true...

13. Nov 25, 2009 at 8:47 PM
    Yoytoda

Yoytoda The Little Truck That Could

Member:
    First Name:
    Roland
    Big Bear,CA / Upstate NY(Saratoga)
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab 4x4
    completely stock
    This just killed the moral of the entire country and our entire military.

It just raised a red flag and said America is to pussy that we charge our own soldiers for bitch slapping a terrorist. Our government is gone. We care too much about what the rest of the world thinks. Being native american i woulda scalped the fucker and crucified him upside-down. Think of all the families that have lost children and sibling from the war. All those people with an empty seat this holiday season. People have lost bros, sisters, mother, father child. Think of how it must feel thinking "hey my child died from this terrorist and now someone elses son might go to jail for punching him". WTF is happening to this country. We didnt build this country by being nice and we cant protect our people by being nice

This is sooooo sad. we try so hard for the worlds approval. Guess what they are all laughing at us. China, Russia, UK, Fuck even the French are laughing at us calling us pussies.

Who wants to enlist now when you can go to jail for capturing a terrorist. GOD bless our troop and thank all of you who serve in our military :bowdown:

Every day DC gets less and less American. All i have to say is "To the last American to leave Washington...Bring the flag with you."

14. Nov 25, 2009 at 9:20 PM
    JeffRock

JeffRock Well-Known Member

Member:
    Capital region, NY
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma accesscab 4x4 SR5 2.7L
    Toyota all weather floor mats. Mag light that clunks around in the jack compartment. Dog hair. Dog drool on the windows.
    Wow.. just wow.. i am disgusted with this news story. and the action taken by our pussy government. What ever happened to "Speak softly, And carry a big stick?
    In other words why aren't we saying "Turn over the terrorists you are harboring, or we'll bomb the fuck out of you till Allah comes back!"?

15. Dec 1, 2009 at 3:52 PM
    cakmakli

cakmakli Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired

Member:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport
    It is a big pile of steaming bull shit.

I'm glad I'm retiring.

16. Dec 1, 2009 at 3:57 PM
    SteelRain

SteelRain Veteran Redleg

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    San Tan Valley, Arizona
    Pansy ass liberals is what I say...what happened to having a pair of balls to kick ass on a country that threatens OUR way of life on OUR SOIL?

17. Dec 1, 2009 at 4:16 PM
    BigAndy21966

BigAndy21966 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Racoon City
    Vehicle:
    Wifeys build 2004 Tacoma TRD
    2.5" Toytec lift Cobra 148 SSB CB radio Soon: Snorkle, grey wire mod
    Our country has been sold to the bankers for the past 90+ years. Look at the Jekyl Island meeting that created the FED. Look at Income tax started the same year. These people circumvented the Constitution, Article 2 and now ALL government policy benefits these greedy few. republicratic democrans is their party, It does not matter what party they all do the bidding of the FED. Watch IOUSA on youtube, watch FIAT EMPIRE on you tube. We have been enslaved.

18. Dec 1, 2009 at 4:26 PM
    ST77

ST77 Wandering doesn't mean you're lost

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Sandy, Or
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD OR DCSB
    Bone Stock
    Can't agree more :thumbsup:... and don't forget about the kool aid drinkers either!:frusty:

19. Dec 1, 2009 at 4:39 PM
    BigAndy21966

BigAndy21966 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Racoon City
    Vehicle:
    Wifeys build 2004 Tacoma TRD
    2.5" Toytec lift Cobra 148 SSB CB radio Soon: Snorkle, grey wire mod
    Article 1 Constitution of these United States of America:
    No State shall make any thing but Gold and Silver Coin, A tender in payment.

20. Dec 1, 2009 at 4:41 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    WTF does that have to do with anything??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top