Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Promotion day

Old 12-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #21
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, and thank you for your service
Old 12-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #22
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
So this means us enlisted can't sit next to you at the chow hall.

I see how it is. Be that way.

lol...

Congratz Sir!!
Old 12-01-2009, 10:20 PM   #23
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
I'll make sure and have a group of at least 30 enlisted to walk by and salute you spaced at 10 meter intervals...seriously, congrats and Thank You for your dedication.
Haha, that always seems to happen, the funny thing I got saluted for the first time by another officer.

Usually, O-1 (ENS) and O-2 (LTJG) don't salute each other, just an informal rule, but as I was leaving the building after the promotion I ran across a couple of Ensigns... It was kind of weird to have another officer salute me
Old 12-09-2009, 06:42 PM   #24
AZ JEDI MASTER
XD_TACO is just really niceXD_TACO is just really niceXD_TACO is just really niceXD_TACO is just really nice

Navy: Aviation Engine Mech.
Name: MARSHALL
XD_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats lt! Shoot that gold oak leaf sir
Old 12-09-2009, 06:57 PM   #25
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
Today I am being promoted to O-3 (LT) USN, I'm finally being rewarded for all my hardwork... I mean... my ability to fog a mirror.

congrats to anyone else being promoted
not really sure what this means. but i would like to know, always down to learn more about the people who protect our country!

grats
Old 12-09-2009, 07:01 PM   #26
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
I know I'm a few days late, but congratulations on your promotion.

Thanks for serving.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #27
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkhi View Post
not really sure what this means. but i would like to know, always down to learn more about the people who protect our country!

grats
haha, okay, being promoted to O-3 in the Navy is pretty much automatic at 4 years commissioned time, unless you've screwed up somewhere along the line (ie: DUI, fraternization, beating wife, drugs, gross incompetence, theft, etc). O-3 has a 99% select rate. Its the last Rank prior to having to compete at a review board, O-4 LCDR has a 70%-90% select rate (depending on community) and you're entire career is reviewed by a board prior to selection to O-4. So when I say "fog a mirror" I meant I'm alive and kept my nose clean

thanks for the congrat too
Old 12-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #28
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayAreaTaco0311 View Post
So this means us enlisted can't sit next to you at the chow hall.

I see how it is. Be that way.

lol...

Congratz Sir!!
Theres always a spot for a Marine... I appreciate and admire what ya'll do.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #29
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
I know I'm a few days late, but congratulations on your promotion.

Thanks for serving.
thanks too