Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Yay me!

Old 12-13-2009, 07:11 AM   #2
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Mrt?
Old 12-13-2009, 07:53 AM   #4
storktaylor is on a distinguished road

Marines:
storktaylor's Tacoma Gallery
Just my opinion, but you could do a whole lot worse than Spain. Take it for what it is and enjoy the trip.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:01 AM   #5
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for your service. Like Rich said, see if you can get some offbase time.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:00 AM   #6
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Bunch-O-Bullshit
Bearskill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by storktaylor View Post
Just my opinion, but you could do a whole lot worse than Spain. Take it for what it is and enjoy the trip.
I know, your right, It's just that I just got back from a four month deployment to the dessert. My wife is pissed at me that I have to leave again so soon even if it is for only a week or so. There are other branches of the military that has to go through a lot more than us AF peeps, but I just hate feeling like a rag doll some times, and have to watch it affect my family at the same time. Meh.... what ev.