1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Yay me!

Discussion in 'Military' started by Bearskill, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Dec 13, 2009 at 7:09 AM
    Bearskill

Bearskill [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    06 Access cab PreRunner Sport
    FlowMaster 40 duals out the back, T-Rex grill, Color matched TRD Nerf bars, Icon coilovers set at 2'', 2.75" OME Dakars spring packs, OME Nitro-Charger extended rear shocks, Carrier bearing drop kit, Wheeler's Extended break Lines, Total Chaos UCAs, Mojave Teflons and 31 1/2" Toyo Open Country A/Ts, Pioneer single din unit, Yakima roof rack, Malone roof basket with X2 KC 130w long range Slimmlights mounted to it, Garmin 255w nav, Fire bottle mod, Air Force standard First Aid kit mod, Hidden Muchette mod (don't ask), and 1 huge OCD about my truck.
    About 10 hours into a 12 hour shift today I found out that I have to go to Spain for an MRT, in five hours. I know Im not getting shot at, but really?!? Only a five hour heads up? Don't know how long I will be gone. Uber Gay.

2. Dec 13, 2009 at 7:11 AM
    petersharp

petersharp Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
    Louisville, CO
    Vehicle:
    Ex DC LB Sport owner.
  3. Dec 13, 2009 at 7:14 AM
    Bearskill

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    FlowMaster 40 duals out the back, T-Rex grill, Color matched TRD Nerf bars, Icon coilovers set at 2'', 2.75" OME Dakars spring packs, OME Nitro-Charger extended rear shocks, Carrier bearing drop kit, Wheeler's Extended break Lines, Total Chaos UCAs, Mojave Teflons and 31 1/2" Toyo Open Country A/Ts, Pioneer single din unit, Yakima roof rack, Malone roof basket with X2 KC 130w long range Slimmlights mounted to it, Garmin 255w nav, Fire bottle mod, Air Force standard First Aid kit mod, Hidden Muchette mod (don't ask), and 1 huge OCD about my truck.
    A plane breaks some where in the world and there is no one there to fix it. So some one from the planes home base has to fly out to it and fix it. I just happend to get the short straw this time.

4. Dec 13, 2009 at 7:53 AM
    storktaylor

storktaylor Well-Known Member

Member:
    California, MD
    Vehicle:
    09 Pre-Runner TRD Off-Road
    Bak FLip G2 ScanGauge2 Black Labrador Retriever
    Just my opinion, but you could do a whole lot worse than Spain. Take it for what it is and enjoy the trip.

5. Dec 13, 2009 at 10:00 AM
    Bearskill

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    I know, your right, It's just that I just got back from a four month deployment to the dessert. My wife is pissed at me that I have to leave again so soon even if it is for only a week or so. There are other branches of the military that has to go through a lot more than us AF peeps, but I just hate feeling like a rag doll some times, and have to watch it affect my family at the same time. Meh.... what ev.

Products Discussed in

To Top