Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

who is the highest Military Rank and Pay grade

View Poll Results: What paygrade are you?
E1-E3 120 8.29%
E4 210 14.51%
E5 334 23.08%
E6 182 12.58%
E7-E8 139 9.61%
E9 41 2.83%
CWO2-5 41 2.83%
O1-O2 99 6.84%
O3 77 5.32%
O4 52 3.59%
O5+ (I doubt it) 152 10.50%
Voters: 1447. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
who is the highest Military Rank and Pay grade

Just out of curiousity who is the highest rank here on TW and what is the average rank of all of us service members?

I'm a LT, O3 USN
Old 12-19-2009, 01:15 PM   #2
Tman is on a distinguished road

Navy: Chief Radioman (RMC SW)
Tman's Tacoma Gallery
RMC E-7 (SW) ret
U.S. Navy Radioman 30 years 1977 - 2007
Communications Technical Controller
Old 12-19-2009, 01:16 PM   #3
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I am a Staff Sergeant / E-5 USAF. Well I don't win the highest...
Old 12-19-2009, 01:17 PM   #4
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
I added a poll
Old 12-19-2009, 01:18 PM   #5
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTRD View Post
I am a Staff Sergeant / E-5 USAF. Well I don't win the highest...
Not a problem... I have always found the rank structure between all the services interesting... especially the Airforce
Old 12-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #6
usmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud of
Name: Daniel
usmrocks's Tacoma Gallery
add spot for non military people so i can see how many of each we have
Old 12-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #7
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tman View Post
RMC E-7 (SW) ret
U.S. Navy Radioman 30 years 1977 - 2007
Communications Technical Controller
Damn 30 yrs chief... ugh, I'm still debating on the 20 yrs... I have 6 now and signed up for 4 more (due to school) but at that 10 year mark I'll have a very hard choice.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #8
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmrocks View Post
add spot for non military people so i can see how many of each we have
how do you edit the poll after posting it?
Old 12-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #9
usmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud of
Name: Daniel
usmrocks's Tacoma Gallery
nevermind excuse me. i didn't know how to view them
Old 12-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #11
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Staff Sergeant, Army.

You left out the warrant officers....
Damn it I knew I left a rank out... theres just so few in the Navy I forgot that they're significant portion in the Army
Old 12-19-2009, 01:42 PM   #12
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Retired LCDR (Mustang)....30 plus years. 14 enlisted. RMCS(SS) when commissioned. Now I'm just another one of the many who likes to drive a Tacoma!
Old 12-19-2009, 01:45 PM   #13
spiceman will become famous soon enough

Navy: Engineer
spiceman's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you doubt O5, do you think we don't have a life?
Old 12-19-2009, 01:46 PM   #14
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
Retired LCDR (Mustang)....30 plus years. 14 enlisted. RMCS(SS) when commissioned. Now I'm just another one of the many who likes to drive a Tacoma!
nice...
Old 12-19-2009, 01:48 PM   #15
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceman View Post
Why do you doubt O5, do you think we don't have a life?
haha, no sir, just seems not an O5's style...
Old 12-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
haha, no sir, just seems not an O5's style...
I know what you mean. I just finished putting some SockMonkey Decals on the bed of my Truck. I changed the TRD OR to TRD Oahu. I also have some Eibach springs to put under the front over the Christmas break. I want to level it out some. See, we have a life......
Old 12-19-2009, 01:54 PM   #17
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceman View Post
I know what you mean. I just finished putting some SockMonkey Decals on the bed of my Truck. I changed the TRD OR to TRD Oahu. I also have some Eibach springs to put under the front over the Christmas break. I want to level it out some. See, we have a life......
You should post some picks after the lift, sir... sockmonkey does an awesome job on those decals.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:54 PM   #18
GAS has a spectacular aura aboutGAS has a spectacular aura aboutGAS has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: pilot
Name: Greg
GAS's Tacoma Gallery
O-3 AF here
Old 12-19-2009, 02:03 PM   #19
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAS View Post
O-3 AF here
What do you fly?
Old 12-19-2009, 02:04 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
You should post some picks after the lift, sir... sockmonkey does an awesome job on those decals.
Yeah, I will post some picks later of the decals and then later after I install the springs. I got a few small bubbles in one side. Not sure why I could not work them out. If they do not dry out in a few days I will order another one and replace it. If not it will bug me every time I walk by the truck. You need to enjoy your time in Monterey, the best duty station out there. Although Oahu is not that bad either. Your truck looks great.