Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Any Imagery Analysts Out There?

Old 12-20-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
Any Imagery Analysts Out There?

Looking for some Air Force feedback but any input from any service is appreciated.

I'm currently in Aircrew Flight Equipment (formerly known as Life Support) and I'm looking to cross train in a year or two. My current squadron has me on a controlled tour till 2012 but I don't plan on sticking around here that long. It seems that a job on the critical manning list is my ticket out of controlled status.

Anyway, Imagery Analyst always seemed like it would be an interest job and from what I've noticed over the past few years the AF always needs more of them. To any Imagery Analysts out there, what do you guys think of the job? I see on a lot of forums talk about Sensor Operators for the UAVs, that may be something worth looking into as well...
Old 12-20-2009, 03:24 PM   #2
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Look at being an all source intelligence analyst. I would say it is has better potential in the civilian market than being a squinter.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
I say look at going Interrogator. Then you may try and get into OSI. You be getting better jobs at higher pay than All Source.