1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any Imagery Analysts Out There?

Discussion in 'Military' started by Reznor88, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Dec 20, 2009 at 2:07 PM
    Reznor88

Reznor88 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern California
    Vehicle:
    '06 PreRunner DC Off Road
    Looking for some Air Force feedback but any input from any service is appreciated.

I'm currently in Aircrew Flight Equipment (formerly known as Life Support) and I'm looking to cross train in a year or two. My current squadron has me on a controlled tour till 2012 but I don't plan on sticking around here that long. It seems that a job on the critical manning list is my ticket out of controlled status.

Anyway, Imagery Analyst always seemed like it would be an interest job and from what I've noticed over the past few years the AF always needs more of them. To any Imagery Analysts out there, what do you guys think of the job? I see on a lot of forums talk about Sensor Operators for the UAVs, that may be something worth looking into as well...

2. Dec 20, 2009 at 2:24 PM
    bakerla

bakerla Man, Myth, Legend

Member:
    First Name:
    Lyndall
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    '10 4wd OR
    CBI Moab front and CBI Trailrider rear, Budbuilt skids, Shrockworks sliders, OME Dakars w/ OME Nitros, OME 886x w/ OME Nitros, Light Racing UCAs, stainless steel brakelines F/R, Cobra 75 w/ Firestik antenna, 255/85/16 Cooper ST Maxx on 1st gen alloys, Weathertech liners, Engo 9000S winch, stickars and other shit.
    Look at being an all source intelligence analyst. I would say it is has better potential in the civilian market than being a squinter.

3. Dec 20, 2009 at 2:44 PM
    qballenko

qballenko Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner TRD
    I say look at going Interrogator. Then you may try and get into OSI. You be getting better jobs at higher pay than All Source.

4. Dec 20, 2009 at 3:20 PM
    bakerla

bakerla Man, Myth, Legend

Member:
    First Name:
    Lyndall
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    '10 4wd OR
    CBI Moab front and CBI Trailrider rear, Budbuilt skids, Shrockworks sliders, OME Dakars w/ OME Nitros, OME 886x w/ OME Nitros, Light Racing UCAs, stainless steel brakelines F/R, Cobra 75 w/ Firestik antenna, 255/85/16 Cooper ST Maxx on 1st gen alloys, Weathertech liners, Engo 9000S winch, stickars and other shit.

Products Discussed in

To Top