Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Leaving again

Old 12-21-2009, 06:08 PM   #21
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Got back a year ago....keep your powder dry and your helmet close...and memorize where the bunkers are when the rockets start coming in...

THIS BUD'S FOR YOU.....
Old 12-21-2009, 06:42 PM   #22
Taco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement:
Taco's for All's Tacoma Gallery
Be safe over there. Many of my co-workers are in the process of getting deployed again. Most are out in IL until tomorrow so they can come back or Christmas with their families and then get shipped out a few days later. If you see anyone from VT, give them my best, and I'm sure my whole Dept would say the same thing.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:54 PM   #23
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
God speed good sir! I will heft a glass (OK, several) in honor of your and you fellow service members. Prying for your safe return to your family, and your future lift!

James
Old 12-23-2009, 03:25 AM   #25
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayAreaTaco0311 View Post
Be safe sir. When in doubt, empty the magazine...

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!
Old 12-23-2009, 03:34 AM   #26
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Enjoy family and friends over the holidays. Come home safe.
Thanks for being out there when I no longer can.
Merry Christmas and God Speed!
Old 12-23-2009, 03:47 AM   #27
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredillusions View Post
Going to afgan. The wife just said no new parts till i get home... no buying them and having shipped and waiting. But I see a lift in the future along with other stuff. I'll still be on here. But prob. not as much Thanks for the support guys, got to get some drinking in before I'm cut off.
have a couple rounds on my tab before you go AND when you come back!

stay safe!
Old 12-26-2009, 02:20 PM   #28
alteredillusions has a spectacular aura aboutalteredillusions has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: SSgt Vehicle Mechanic/Autobody
alteredillusions's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the support TW leaving before the new year now and aready got extended out another month. you guys have a safe new year and stop wrecking the tacos. at least mine will be home safe on jack stands wife can't drive a stick