1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

video games

Discussion in 'Military' started by cantac09, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Dec 22, 2009 at 12:18 AM
    cantac09

cantac09 [OP] Official TW Igloo Builder

Member:
    First Name:
    Hugh Jass
    Saskatchewan
    Vehicle:
    tundra
    stock
    this might be a dumb question but do war games like call of duty make you mad because they are making a game out of a very serious situation. or do you like to play them. i've always kind of wondered this.

thanks to all the people involved in the military and thanks for keeping all of north america safe!

2. Dec 22, 2009 at 12:31 AM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    i'm not sure, but u will find a RIDICULOUS amount of military members that play FPS, military strategy, and other affiliated games....some are proud that they do that and others play b/c they wish the could...

3. Dec 22, 2009 at 12:32 AM
    HSG100

HSG100 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Vehicle:
    05 Access Cab SR5
    No....

4. Dec 22, 2009 at 9:32 PM
    YayAreaTaco0311

YayAreaTaco0311 Motivator

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD 4x4 O/R Supercharged
    OEM TRD supercharger, OEM wheels painted black by me, yellow sidemarkers, arb bumper, LED interiors, roll-n-lock, 5% rear windows, mudflaps removed, protector alarm, mobile trace, blacked out front Toyota emblem, debadged, & tree air freshener.
    Before I joined, I was really big into shooting games and thought everything was funny. After I joined, I realized some of it just ain't funny anymore and truly understand the term "sacrifice."

Oh yeah, in MF 2, I love how when you have good cover and concealment and somehow, the enemy being a mile away, is able to hit you while running and shooting every single damn time... That shit really pisses me off!

I have a ps3 and CoD: MF 2 and don't really play it too much because it's the same shit over and over so it gets old really fast.

I actually enjoy playing sports games, racing games, and watching Blue Ray DVD movies more...

Products Discussed in

To Top