Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Your Favorite Boots

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2010, 09:52 AM   #21
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I had the belleville steel toe's issued to me when I was active duty. I still wear them to work! I put a insert in them and they are very comfy and free!
Old 01-04-2010, 09:58 AM   #23
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
i wear belleville 800ST. Its the only boot i will wear now. i get them free through the navy so i have like 3 pairs.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:55 PM   #24
Fisters stay rock hard
Fister is on a distinguished road

Army: FA
Name: Derrick
Fister's Tacoma Gallery
Oakley's all the way for deployment, they do start wearing out a little early but you can't beat the comfort. I miss when they were only $95. For garrison I wear whatever issue boot I drag out of the closet with the exception of the winter belleviles.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:08 PM   #25
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
I am a giant fan of the Blackhawks. I own 2 pairs and my one that is a 1 1/2 yrs old is finally falling apart. Good thing I just got my clothing allowance to buy another pair.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:15 PM   #26
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Some good ol Georgia Boots or Jensens
Old 01-05-2010, 07:17 PM   #27
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-05-2010, 07:17 PM   #28
TX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Bravo Team Leader, 3rd Platoon, 194th MP CO, 716th MP BN, 101st Airborne DIV (AASLT)
Name: Timothy
TX TRD Runner's Tacoma Gallery
There are Justin Boots...and there are all those other brands that are not even close to the comfort and quality.

I have about four pairs...my favorite are my lacers.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #29
Cwhitt09taco will become famous soon enoughCwhitt09taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Cody
Cwhitt09taco's Tacoma Gallery
I've always wore Ariats, they were great and last
Old 01-06-2010, 04:33 PM   #30
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
West Coast shoes: I.E "wescos"

Best in the business
Old 01-06-2010, 04:40 PM   #31
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
Name: PJ
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Danner, Oakley(comfortable as hell). and Merrill ( these are great when i have to do boardings in the gulf.)
Old 01-06-2010, 04:42 PM   #32
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
not exactly military boots but we get the firefighter iii's or pro warringtons. both are super comfy
Old 01-06-2010, 04:44 PM   #33
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
My favs still to this day... Danner Arcadia

Old 01-14-2010, 06:23 PM   #34
OlyTacoma173 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOlyTacoma173 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOlyTacoma173 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOlyTacoma173 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOlyTacoma173 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOlyTacoma173 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOlyTacoma173 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOlyTacoma173 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOlyTacoma173 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOlyTacoma173 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOlyTacoma173 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry Platoon Leader, XO, AS3, 2d BN 503d INF (ABN) 173d ABCT, Army Aviator
OlyTacoma173's Tacoma Gallery
Anything by Asolo. Obviously can't be worn while in garrison but great on deployment.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:27 PM   #35
twyo is a name known to alltwyo is a name known to alltwyo is a name known to alltwyo is a name known to alltwyo is a name known to alltwyo is a name known to all

Name: Troy
twyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
My favs still to this day... Danner Arcadia

X2
Old 01-14-2010, 06:30 PM   #36
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
i have 2 favorite pair both made by justin

first choice ropers

2nd pair justin workboots
i 2nd that they are nice for a slip on western style
Old 01-20-2010, 03:07 AM   #37
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post

Now that is effing hilarious. I was gonna ask whats up with all the civie crap here. I wore bates lites the most and they served me many years. Finally blew out while hiking after the Corps.
These are what I want now:Bates Tora Bora used by spec-ops and finally released to the rest of us.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:12 PM   #39
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah things just aren't the same when you don't have to polish yer boots!
Old 01-25-2010, 03:22 AM   #40
Teeps1206 is a glorious beacon of lightTeeps1206 is a glorious beacon of lightTeeps1206 is a glorious beacon of lightTeeps1206 is a glorious beacon of lightTeeps1206 is a glorious beacon of light
Navy: Aviation Electronics Technician 2nd Class
Name: Mike
Teeps1206's Tacoma Gallery
Belleville Navy Flight Deck Boots.. Very comfy IMO. Only boots I can technically wear.

Products Discussed in this Thread