Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Your Favorite Boots

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-25-2010, 03:48 AM   #41
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i love how this is in the military section and people are putting in cowboy boots and rain slickers...haha.

i've got a set of brand new issues rockies in black that havent been worn...and my normal ones are the green "suede" ones from clothing sales....not sure of the brand. the green ones suck ass. i'd get marauders in green if they made steel toes in the mostly mylon ones, but then the steel toes would be worthless b/c the object would still bust your foot at the nylon right behind it. since i only wear them once a month, i'll stick to the issued ones
Old 01-25-2010, 04:23 AM   #42
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
These are pretty nice boots!
Old 01-25-2010, 09:40 AM   #43
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
These are pretty nice boots!
You wear them?
Old 01-25-2010, 09:53 AM   #44
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I've got some Danners I'm liking right now. I have picky feet so a lot of boots don't feel right to me.

The greatest improvements I've found come from higher end insoles such as Superfeet and Sole. High quality insoles can turn a boot that you hate into a boot that you love.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:34 AM   #45
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
I've always like Bates and Bellevlle. I heard good things about Converse(not good for climbing on acft). I'm thinking of giving these a shot. If you have experience w/ them, please chime in. http://www.copshoes.com/c-rockport-b...WD-RK6614.html
Old 01-25-2010, 10:37 AM   #46
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
When I was doing mine rescue work.....we were issued Hi Techs. The steel toe version isn't has heavy as most steel toed boots and you could wear them all day without your feet hurting.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:25 PM   #47
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
You wear them?
Old 01-25-2010, 03:44 PM   #48
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
not in the military but these are the best by far!
Old 01-25-2010, 03:49 PM   #49
fighthedude is on a distinguished road
fighthedude's Tacoma Gallery
5.11 and Whites. Thinking about getting some Danners.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #50
toyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud of

Name: Heather
toyotagirl 05's Tacoma Gallery
My size 5 Terra lite steel toe work boots, most comfy boot ever, weekends Durango cowboy boots!!
Old 06-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #51
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak47 View Post
not in the military but these are the best by far!
Romeos are the shit! Their pretty much my everyday show now. Well when I'm not deployed that is...
Old 06-04-2012, 07:24 AM   #52
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Belleville TR606

I had a set of sage Nike SF Boots, and those shits tore to pieces in 3 months.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #53
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderleet View Post
Belleville TR606

I had a set of sage Nike SF Boots, and those shits tore to pieces in 3 months.
I've had my Nike SF Boots here in country for about 5 months now, run patrols everyday and don't any issues with them. Only thing wrong is a have a gash in them from when my truck got blown up and a loose ammo can smashed my toes lol
Old 06-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #54
selrod is on a distinguished road

Marines: Drill Instructor
selrod's Tacoma Gallery
As a green belt drill instructor, I think the best boots I have ever had were the bates lites.

http://www.magnumbootshop.com/Produc...ductCode=50501
As a hat, you are on your feet for super long hours, and you ran every where, so the lites were the best being almost as light and comfortable as running shoes and still authorized for use in uniform. The only con I could find was they are kind of pricey. Every now and then the px will have them on sale so if you can get them for under a $100 I think that's a steal. Now if there was only something more comfortable than the coraframs.....
Old 06-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #56
andrew7940 is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: Andrew
andrew7940's Tacoma Gallery
Rocky S2V's. Used them in IBOLC, airborne and a year in Afghanistan. Great boot.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:03 PM   #57
jsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jsauce8921's Tacoma Gallery
I love my lowa zephyrs for Ruck runs
Old 06-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #58
Army:
Altama ExoSpeed 2's. Wore them through Airborne school and half the time I'd look down and be like wow I actually have boots on lol
They are extremely lite and durable, still wearing them 2 years later.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #59
RELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RELLIM's Tacoma Gallery
what are speed lace boots supposed to look like?

I have a pair of Belleville ETC's that have closed eyes all the way up.

FYI i did not serve in the military but would of if uncle sam would of let me..

I failed the 3 rule exam if anyone is following me.. something the recruiters had asked me prior to signing up..
Old 06-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #60
danjones is on a distinguished road

Marines: cpl wpns co.
danjones's Tacoma Gallery
i wore the same pair of danners for caacs and to afghanistan and still wear em to the field. they are startin to fall apart finally but they have the right, after 7 straight months of foot patrols being wet and dry and wet and dry again. great boots.

Products Discussed in this Thread