Your Favorite Boots

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2013, 01:43 AM   #161
MadMedic35 is on a distinguished road
MadMedic35's Tacoma Gallery
Nike SFB for garrison and Salomon Comet 3d GTX when deployed
Old 10-30-2013, 01:56 AM   #162
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone got the Belleville Minimil? thinking about getting em along side my SFB.

Old 10-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #163
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adio View Post
Anyone got the Belleville Minimil? thinking about getting em along side my SFB.

I've got 'em. Love them. Can't wear with jeans unless you want your pants to drag on the ground. If you blouse your trousers, no worries.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #164
bigeye227
bigeye227 is on a distinguished road

Name: Charlie
bigeye227's Tacoma Gallery
Red Wing Iron Ranger and Justin Sorrel Apache
Old 10-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #165
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayAreaTaco0311 View Post
What's your favorite pair of boots?
In the navy you can only use the boots allowed in the instructions so I can't really say much about military usage.
but I use scarpa boots for non military functions and I know you don't like belleville but I use Hot Weather Tactical Side Zip Boots By Belleville for my hiking and moutain areas if I am ever stationed in an area that rips boots apart.
http://store.militaryspot.com/Bellev...s_p/bv610z.htm
Old 10-30-2013, 08:06 PM   #166
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Alpinestars Tech 10's. Not an everyday boot but still boots. The 8's are for occasional riding
Old 10-30-2013, 09:23 PM   #167
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
Those Belleville Mini-Mil would be perfect for those in the fire/EMS service, look comfortable as fuck. I emailed belleville about a black safety toe option and they pretty much told me to kick rocks.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:27 PM   #168
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
Same worry before getting my Nike SFB. Pretty much zero protection on the toes, and the one thing I dislike about them was it took a while to actually dry up. Synthetic leather cut easily when I stepped on a piece of glass. Bottom held up pretty well though with field used.

I'll probably end up getting those Minimil just to try em out.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:32 PM   #169
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
Name: snicklefritz
deog's Tacoma Gallery
I have been wearing Thorogood Boots for 10 years or so, made in the USA, vibrum style soles and comfortable as well as long lasting.

http://www.midwestboots.com/Merchant...Made_Thorogood

http://www.midwestboots.com/Merchant...horogood-Boots
Old 11-02-2013, 12:27 AM   #170
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-03-2013, 09:19 AM   #171
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
In garrison I love my issued Belleville hot weathers. In the field I was given a pair of bates that are really heavy but very comfortable to hump with.

In the real world Justin original work boots with the steel toe. Use em for everything from deer huntin to workin on the truck to every day foot wear. My feet havent seen tennis shoes in years
Old 11-08-2013, 08:14 AM   #172
ScreamingEagle101 is on a distinguished road

Army: SSG Ret., 506th Infantry, 101st Airborne Division
ScreamingEagle101's Tacoma Gallery
Nike Special Field Boot

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/nike-s...77/pgid-771642
Old 11-08-2013, 08:15 AM   #173
ScreamingEagle101 is on a distinguished road

Army: SSG Ret., 506th Infantry, 101st Airborne Division
ScreamingEagle101's Tacoma Gallery
Nike Special Field Boot

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/nike-s...77/pgid-771642

However as a civilian now my favorite boots are the ones tossed over the wire!
Old 11-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #174
shotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to behold

Army: DUSTOFF
shotgunshooter3's Tacoma Gallery
Standard issue Belleville 390's and 340's for me.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:06 PM   #176
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
rocky c4t by far the lightest, strongest most comfortable boots i have ever had on my feet

Your Favorite Boots-rocky.jpg

Products Discussed in this Thread