Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Marine job choosing time.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:04 PM   #21
meow.
dallas05taco has much to be proud ofdallas05taco has much to be proud ofdallas05taco has much to be proud ofdallas05taco has much to be proud ofdallas05taco has much to be proud ofdallas05taco has much to be proud ofdallas05taco has much to be proud ofdallas05taco has much to be proud ofdallas05taco has much to be proud of

Marines: Corporal, 2nd BN 14th MAR
dallas05taco's Tacoma Gallery
LOL there are tons of other jobs out there beside infantry.

how about a cook? haha jk
Old 01-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #22
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
then think about what will get you a job that will be in high demand and pay the most money when you decide to get out. do some research and tell him thats what you want.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #23
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
do not, i repeat do not go open contract. recruiters are all asses... its all about quota my friend. take your asvab, get your score so you know your options. pick out you mos and make sure it is on your contract BEFORE you sign it.

...... Roger that ......

Old 01-02-2010, 12:17 AM   #25
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could kinda go back as an open contract.

Maybe I could've been lucky and got assigned a sick ass job like Crew Chief or something...

either way, you're still a Police Caller