Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

another holiday alone......

Old 12-31-2009, 11:52 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
another holiday alone......

ehh, oh well.
hang in there guys, at least the pay is decent lol
as long as i can keep affording the '10 dc sport, ill be happy
Old 01-01-2010, 12:18 AM   #2
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
ehh, oh well.
hang in there guys, at least the pay is decent lol
as long as i can keep affording the '10 dc sport, ill be happy
brother, i hear ya. Happy New Year.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:21 AM   #3
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Happy new year. I spent it alone as well. And I wasn't even working.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:23 AM   #4
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
I got work in the morning tomorrow so its just me and my puppy tonight.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:25 AM   #5
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Bunch-O-Bullshit
Bearskill's Tacoma Gallery
Im stationed in California and my wife has to stay in Idaho with her daughter, my step-daughter, due to custody and visitation stuff with the dead beat real dad. He wont take his daughter more than two weekends a month yet he wont let her move here to Cali with her Mom so we can be a family. It's been like this for two years now. I used all my leave to see them at Thanks giving after my deployment, so there was no time off left to see my girls for Xmass or New Years Eve. Im at work right now. 2:24 into the new year. YAY! At least we have TW! And the fact that it's not blocked at work!
Old 01-01-2010, 06:23 AM   #6
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
Im stationed in California and my wife has to stay in Idaho with her daughter, my step-daughter, due to custody and visitation stuff with the dead beat real dad. He wont take his daughter more than two weekends a month yet he wont let her move here to Cali with her Mom so we can be a family. It's been like this for two years now. I used all my leave to see them at Thanks giving after my deployment, so there was no time off left to see my girls for Xmass or New Years Eve. Im at work right now. 2:24 into the new year. YAY! At least we have TW! And the fact that it's not blocked at work!
...'dead beat' and 'real dad' sounds like a contradiction in terms.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:13 AM   #7
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got 24 hours of staff duty today. Yeh, me.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:44 AM   #8
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
Yet. Just wait till SIPR to desktop. Then you won't even want to use a computer at work any more.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:46 AM   #9
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, you're never alone if you take into consideration that saying about how you are never ten foot away from a rat.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:54 AM   #10
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffRock View Post
Ah, you're never alone if you take into consideration that saying about how you are never ten foot away from a rat.

What about CI? Oh sorry my bad, thought you were talking about something else.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #11
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
I spent it alone too, and I wasn't working either.

Wasn't able to sleep the night before so I was not in the mood to do anything..

Happy 2010!

What's your New Year's resolution?