Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Super Nanny

Old 01-06-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
Super Nanny

I just was watching super nanny and was wondering which is tougher?
1. The Military individual going off to war to defend the country.
or
2. The significant other staying home and raising the children.

I can't say either is easy, but just wondering which one is tougher?
Old 01-07-2010, 08:22 AM   #2
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
With my (very) little experience with kids, I would definitely have to say number 2
Old 01-07-2010, 02:14 PM   #3
RogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant futureRogueLeader has a brilliant future

Air Force: Aircraft Armament Tech
Name: Rod
RogueLeader's Tacoma Gallery
The toughest job has to go to the significant other who is having to deal with keeping the home going without them. They have to deal with the hassles of working (if they do), dealing with their and the child's or children's illnesses, shopping, and a hundred other chores either by themselves, or with the help of spouses from other deployed individuals. Then there is the major problem of having to hear what a superior officer, who is usually accompanied by the base chaplain, having to explain how their significant other is coming home in a casket, or having to deal with severe injuries of their mates. I know there are a lot of dangers in being deployed to a combat area, and I also know the heartache and frustration of being away from loved ones. But the deployed have a job to do and most do that job with honor and dignity. But the ones at home suffer more I think.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #4
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
i would much rather stay at home with the youngins than getting shot at everyday.... that should answer your question
Old 01-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #5
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
# 1 kids dont shoot at you