Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Military Service Emblem on TW

Old 02-08-2010, 12:16 PM   #81
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltpilot View Post
Maybe you chairforce guys don't see pride in your duty I keed.

No, seriously, I disagree with you. If you stood there and swore an oath to protect this nation and its people, to be govern by the UCMJ, to accept sacrifice, and was discharge honorably (or under honorable conditions), you have the right to display it ALWAYS, and with pride!
KILL BODIES! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!
Old 02-08-2010, 12:26 PM   #82
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

No, seriously, I disagree with you. If you stood there and swore an oath to protect this nation and its people, to be govern by the UCMJ, to accept sacrifice, and was discharge honorably (or under honorable conditions), you have the right to display it ALWAYS, and with pride!
Easy there, Jarhead.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:42 PM   #84
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afwrestler1986 View Post
Easy there, Jarhead.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:45 PM   #85
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

To each their own, brother

Now I just need a "zombie force" emblem
Old 02-08-2010, 12:58 PM   #86
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
None of the services would take me, cuz I was honest about my asthma (would do it different now). So I joined the Ma Patriot Guard Riders.
Attached Thumbnails
Military Service Emblem on TW-bike-008.jpg  
Old 02-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #87
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
I served in the air force and used the AF seal in my avatar. Now Im out and I took it down and I still work on base as a contractor... Unless your active duty or retired it should'nt be there.
To each his own, but I disagree big time. All Veterans should be honored and proud of their duty, even after separation. We all sacrificed to serve, and have earned the right to be recognized.

Even though you have taken your seal down, I want to say thank you for your service to our Country and let you know we all appreciate it!
Old 04-28-2010, 07:55 AM   #88
rsincavage85 is a glorious beacon of lightrsincavage85 is a glorious beacon of lightrsincavage85 is a glorious beacon of lightrsincavage85 is a glorious beacon of lightrsincavage85 is a glorious beacon of lightrsincavage85 is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Radar Platoon SGT
Name: Rick
rsincavage85's Tacoma Gallery
I feel like I need to add something here about the seals, wrong for people who didn't serve and are falsifying this bit of information. But, lets not forget our families pay the price of us being in the military they basically married into the military. Especially with OIF and OEF. Granted I am only NG but still proud and did my 2 deployments for both OIF and OEF out of the numerous times the Battalion has been tasked to backfill for other units to deploy. FA non-standard missions (gotta love that). Everytime I put my uniform on my 5 year old asks the same question now," Are you coming home? ". Breaks my heart to hear him say that to me. The blue and gold star is a good way for family members, since that is what that was meant to mean when it was first introduced.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:22 AM   #89
alteredillusions has a spectacular aura aboutalteredillusions has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: SSgt Vehicle Mechanic/Autobody
alteredillusions's Tacoma Gallery
I think if you have ever served display it. If not take it down
Old 06-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #90
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
thought this needed to be bumped

ive noticed a few people using the police badging even though they arent the po-lice

personally...i feel its the same as the rest of you with the military badging...if you havent gone thru it and havent lived it...you havent earned it...JMHO
Old 06-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #91
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

ive noticed a few people using the police badging even though they arent the po-lice

personally...i feel its the same as the rest of you with the military badging...if you havent gone thru it and havent lived it...you havent earned it...JMHO
but im 6th prestige level 59 on CoDMW2!!!! still not even then? i shoot ropes and own n00bs!
Old 06-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #92
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
but im 6th prestige level 59 on CoDMW2!!!! still not even then? i shoot ropes and own n00bs!
wat?
Old 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #93
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wat?
Old 06-08-2010, 09:12 PM   #94
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

x2
Old 07-17-2010, 09:12 PM   #95
Crusty ole' conservative fart
Sullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Retired Master Sergeant
Sullyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsincavage85 View Post
I feel like I need to add something here about the seals, wrong for people who didn't serve and are falsifying this bit of information. But, lets not forget our families pay the price of us being in the military they basically married into the military. Especially with OIF and OEF. Granted I am only NG but still proud and did my 2 deployments for both OIF and OEF out of the numerous times the Battalion has been tasked to backfill for other units to deploy. FA non-standard missions (gotta love that). Everytime I put my uniform on my 5 year old asks the same question now," Are you coming home? ". Breaks my heart to hear him say that to me. The blue and gold star is a good way for family members, since that is what that was meant to mean when it was first introduced.
x2 - I used my retirement speach to focus on the family and all they endured...I remember coming home once and not recognizing my son...and I could tell he didn't recognize me either...that was the biggest sucky part...
Old 09-07-2010, 01:15 AM   #96
JoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud of

Air Force: Retired MSgt
Name: Whip
JoePa Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Having served honorably gives one the right to display a military insignia. We are all brothers and sisters who served proudly to help maintain the freedoms we enjoy today. Personally, I'm proud of each and every one of you.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:25 AM   #98
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notty View Post
To each his own, but I disagree big time. All Veterans should be honored and proud of their duty, even after separation. We all sacrificed to serve, and have earned the right to be recognized.

Even though you have taken your seal down, I want to say thank you for your service to our Country and let you know we all appreciate it!
Absolutely agree !

I'd actually like to see the option to display more than one badge. As I was in the Army and Navy.
And, for those supporting family / loved ones in service, perhaps a different badge.

Oh and for those poser pussies......... They'd piss themselves the moment a drill instructor gets in their face. And a fire fight ? They'd most likely shit themselves and scream for mommy....

If ya didn't earn it, don't claim it.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:14 PM   #99
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
So I've noticed lately that some people who haven't been in the service are displaying the military service emblems under the avatars. Just to get something straight:

Just because you play Call of Duty, doesn't mean that you are/were in the service. Show some respect and remove the emblem from your profile.
I completely agree .

I think the disrespect it shows should be a bannable offence
Old 06-23-2014, 10:17 PM   #100
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Glad we agree