Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Tacoma Technichals

Old 02-09-2010, 08:55 PM   #1
K-K-K-Kommando is on a distinguished road

K-K-K-Kommando's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Technichals

These guys have huge ones not only driving a badass tacoma with a flag on the back, but for driving a red tacoma out in the open
Old 02-09-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
That guys probably a green beret. He can melt thing with his eyes. Of course he has a tacoma.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #3
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
That guys probably a green beret. He can melt thing with his eyes. Of course he has a tacoma.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:02 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if thats one of the Toyotas that were built by Ninjas......
Old 02-09-2010, 09:02 PM   #5
K-K-K-Kommando is on a distinguished road

K-K-K-Kommando's Tacoma Gallery
found a cool sight to go along with it:

http://www.brian894x4.com/MILITARYTOYOTAS.html

Also your sig made me slightly aroused
Old 02-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I wonder if thats one of the Toyotas that were built by Ninjas......
Could be!
Old 03-22-2010, 07:51 AM   #7
Jim&Tammy will become famous soon enoughJim&Tammy will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Jim
Jim&Tammy's Tacoma Gallery
I had a black four door Taco like the one above in the beginning and that thing has lasted through a bunch of crap. The suspension is shot, a little banged up on the exterior and interior, but that thing still drove till after I last saw it in 08'.

I did not drive it during all my deployments over there just because you don't always go back to the same spot, but my last time there was the same place where it was left during the beginning and it is still running strong when I drove it around.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:22 PM   #8
SigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: STS
SigSense's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Yep, he's Special Forces. That pic was taken in an area we worked together (AFG) in '02.

Here's two Hilux diesels we had later:

Old 03-22-2010, 03:27 PM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigSense View Post
Here's two Hilux diesels we had later:

Old 03-22-2010, 03:33 PM   #10
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
That truck has no rear plate!! what an a$$!! ok, where's tigerfan?
Old 03-22-2010, 03:35 PM   #11
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
That truck has no rear plate!! what an a$$!! ok, where's tigerfan?
Probably eatin' donuts.

Old 03-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #12
SigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: STS
SigSense's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

This is what I'm hoping to accomplish:

Old 03-23-2010, 05:55 PM   #13
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Zombie Suppression Unit!!!