LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Air Force ROTC

Old 04-16-2010, 03:59 PM   #21
Claytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud of

Air Force: GREEN LIGHT!
Name: Clayton
Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
There is a CGIS (Exactly like CID but CG instead of Army).

And OCS is probably the best way to do it. If/When you get into and thru OCS- You might get a flight slot straight off and at the worst it'll be a year or a year and a half to get a spot....
From what I've experienced and seen its easier to get a rated slot through ROTC than OCS/ OTS

I went ROTC and have been training with a mix of OTS and ROTC guys for the last year, ...even a few academy guys
Old 04-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #22
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytor View Post
From what I've experienced and seen its easier to get a rated slot through ROTC than OCS/ OTS

I went ROTC and have been training with a mix of OTS and ROTC guys for the last year, ...even a few academy guys
awesome...so what would be the route for being considered for the flight slot?? cuz thats what i really want to do in the USAF...
Old 04-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #23
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
What's going on with the reduction in forces for the air force??? Are they cutting alot of officers? I will begin Afrotc next summer and I'm worried about having a job afterwards. I'll be attending ERAU in daytona beach and I will be shooting for a rated slot.