This year is the 50th Anniversary of the first flight of the McDonnell F-4 Phantom II. I believe the first flight was on 27 May 1958. So with this year almost over, I thought it would be nice to post up some badass Phantoms.
1. QF-4E assigned to Tyndall AFB,FL. This is a drone that will eventually be shot down during WSEP (Weapons Systems Evaluation Program).
2. F-4C Photo Phantom. This is the last production F-4C to come off the production line at St Louis.
3. German F-4Fs over the Atlantic for their last trip to the US before retirement.
4. Turkish F-4E. The Turks have done well with their Phantoms having been updated not too long ago.
5. 50th Anniversary F-4F over the Atlantic.