LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Military Hardware

Old 12-04-2008, 07:36 AM   #301
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
This year is the 50th Anniversary of the first flight of the McDonnell F-4 Phantom II. I believe the first flight was on 27 May 1958. So with this year almost over, I thought it would be nice to post up some badass Phantoms.
1. QF-4E assigned to Tyndall AFB,FL. This is a drone that will eventually be shot down during WSEP (Weapons Systems Evaluation Program).
2. F-4C Photo Phantom. This is the last production F-4C to come off the production line at St Louis.
3. German F-4Fs over the Atlantic for their last trip to the US before retirement.
4. Turkish F-4E. The Turks have done well with their Phantoms having been updated not too long ago.
5. 50th Anniversary F-4F over the Atlantic.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:46 AM   #302
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
has any body seen this. it's a toyota hilux

Old 12-04-2008, 09:48 AM   #303
The Professional
c0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3rd SFG(A)
c0b2a's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to c0b2a
where did you find this picture?
Old 12-04-2008, 09:49 AM   #304
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

more

Old 12-04-2008, 11:24 AM   #305
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a few from air guard base at my work, Damn those F-16s are loud as hell.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:34 AM   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0b2a View Post
where did you find this picture?
i found a forum talking about tacomas, rangers , hilux and land rovers. it's kinda cool, here is the link http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...ad.php?t=57724
Old 12-04-2008, 12:42 PM   #307
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HomerJ I'll put our FANG F-15s against ya'lls Atlantic City F-16s any day. Nice picture of a 16!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Here are a few from air guard base at my work, Damn those F-16s are loud as hell.

Old 12-04-2008, 12:51 PM   #308
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
HomerJ I'll put our FANG F-15s against ya'lls Atlantic City F-16s any day. Nice picture of a 16!
Hey man I am a civilian, they just take off right outside my door. We get alot of touch and goes too,(this plane does alot of those) ACY is not a very busy airport.

Old 12-04-2008, 12:56 PM   #309
Yea, I know you're not Air Guard. I was just mess'n with ya. F-16s are a fun Aircraft to watch but man I get goosebumps watching F-15s!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Hey man I am a civilian, they just take off right outside my door. We get alot of touch and goes too,(this plane does alot of those) ACY is not a very busy airport.

Old 12-04-2008, 01:32 PM   #310
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Mrap

The MRAP. This is my brothers work vehicle. He is with the 300th MP Co currently deployed in Iraq. He's the turret gunner. It's an International WorkStar 7000 chassis with just a few mods. He said don't let the size of these things fool you because they have BALLS. He said when they got them off the plane back in Sept. the drivers were runnin them across the tarmac at like 75-80 mph! They are pretty well explosion proof. one got hit by a 600 lb IED and it never penetrated the hull! The crew was banged up and the gunner died but they didn't know if that was from the explosion or the truck rolling over on him.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #311
Oh gawd, the 111 is louder. Those crappy Pratt and Whitney TF30s sucked but they could rattle the fillings out of your mouth. But honestly, the F-4 in the air was the loudest. Those General Electric J79s could make a brick fly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
What do you think was louder, the F-15 or the F-111's?

Our flight ops buildings (trailers) were at the end of the runway at Aviano. F15's were loud to me, but it seemed like more shit fell off the walls when the 111's took of on afterburners...
Old 12-04-2008, 03:55 PM   #312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
I was going to say the f-4 was the loudest, but I only saw a couple of them in my time in Aviano. They were being phased out and last flew in 96...
I was looking at your "Togetherweserved" link and I was going to join. It is asking for a referring person ID#. So you could get credit I was gonna put your number down. If you'd like that then PM me your ID#. Thanks
Old 12-09-2008, 10:03 PM   #313
lockwire24 is on a distinguished road

Navy: GSM2
Name: Mark
lockwire24's Tacoma Gallery
These aren't quiet either.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:14 PM   #314
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
B-24's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWO7UqP7acc&feature=channel_page
Old 12-11-2008, 04:39 PM   #315
Brian, nice post on the B-24 Liberator!
Old 12-12-2008, 06:20 AM   #316
Walt Corbin will become famous soon enough
Walt Corbin's Tacoma Gallery
BADA$$ Shotgun

I want one of these for Christmas!!!

Never posted a video before so I don't know if it will work. Let me know if it doesn't work.

http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/r...=shotgun_1.flv
Old 12-12-2008, 07:14 AM   #317
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Nice pictures AK. Here's the Raptor doing its demo. When the raptor first came out, the demo was lame, no high speed passes or hard turns. Now they put on a great show.
I saw a raptor last year at the Pittsburgh Air show, damn was it fast! It was doing circles around another bigger jet.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:21 AM   #318
Yes sir! I love the F-15 but the F-22 always comes out on top in a fight. It's just too manuverable.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:21 PM   #319
I am the one who knocks
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
here is what i watched at work on Wednesday afternoon.

Endeavor made an over night stay in Fort Worth then a C-17 cruised in

it is amazing how quiet the C-17 is. even on take off, not much noise at all

Old 12-12-2008, 03:56 PM   #320
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
I was pretty shocked to see a U-2 circling the valley a few weeks ago. First 2 F-16's circled around for 45 min then the U-2 showed up on the scene. Pretty cool day. Crappy pics I know but all I had with me was my cell. Good Ole' Skunk Works.