LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Swore in for the Navy today!!!

Old 03-02-2010, 08:47 PM   #1
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Swore in for the Navy today!!!

Well, I'm officially property of the United States Navy now. I ship out to Great Lakes on October 5th of this year. Then I go to school to become a Corpsman. I'm stoked!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
its gonna be a helluvaride...Get ready,enjoy being a seaman.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
You're fucked. LOL just kidding. In all seriousness though, go specwar. I know I had talked to you before about my last command. Kinda missed my chance to stay in a cool job, don't miss yours. Corpsman is alright, but you could go SEALs and be specwar medic and damn near be a doctor when you get done
Old 03-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #4
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
gl seaman recruit
Old 03-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

I want to go FMF and be attached to the Marine Corps for a while and then I was thinking about applying and try to become a SWCC Corpsman. But I gotta play that part by ear.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:57 PM   #7
usnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to beholdusnatclee is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Air Traffic Controller First Class
Name: Clark
usnatclee's Tacoma Gallery
Have fun in bootcamp. Just keep your mouth shut and try to stay under the radar and you should be fine. Just don't turn in to one of those shitbags that don't wear thier uniform properly and dont follow orders. Anyway good luck and welcome to the US Navy.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:05 PM   #8
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you!

Old 03-02-2010, 09:18 PM   #9
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for your service.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:23 PM   #11
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
i think you are allowed to change your military status under your name.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:40 PM   #12
Devildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to behold
Navy: 2/4 5th REG, 1st Mar Div
Devildoc's Tacoma Gallery
Goodluck shipmate! Your going to be proud once you become a DevilDoc with the Marines! Research Hospital Corpsman and you will see how proud this brotherhood are. Just play the game in bootcamp and you will do okay.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:52 PM   #13
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
CONGRATS MAN!! and THANK YOU! A friend of mine just shipped out today for the navy wish you and him the best of luck!
Old 03-02-2010, 10:10 PM   #14

Thank you all for your support. It really means A LOT to me. I hope to make my Navy brothers proud.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:13 PM   #15
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Heck yes dude. My good friend is a corpsman. And we're in the same unit. And he lives right down the road.

Good luck and be safe. Boot camp is freakin awesome and the military is gonna be an awesome part of your life.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildoc View Post
Goodluck shipmate! Your going to be proud once you become a DevilDoc with the Marines! Research Hospital Corpsman and you will see how proud this brotherhood are. Just play the game in bootcamp and you will do okay.
My brother and uncle were both FMF Corpsmen and both saw combat with the Marines. They both said the relationship between the Docs and the Jarheads is 2nd to none. I want to experience that relationship too. It's been my goal for almost 10 years, now I can finally persue my dream.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:16 PM   #17
Country is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lance Criminal, STA Plt.
Name: Country
Country's Tacoma Gallery
My advice dont get attached to a Marine unit, u will hate it, they will treat you like a J.E.W. or like a Marine boot but thats only if u get put with an infantry battalion which will most likely happen. Go with the seals they are laid back, I worked with them my first deployment in Hit, Iraq great group of guys.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:21 PM   #18
Stand for Nothing or Die for Something
NCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant futureNCTacoma09 has a brilliant future

Army: 11b
Name: Andrew
NCTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
My wife is a Corpsman. If you get attached to the Marines and stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC ill see you there.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #19
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Country View Post
My advice dont get attached to a Marine unit, u will hate it, they will treat you like a J.E.W. or like a Marine boot but thats only if u get put with an infantry battalion which will most likely happen. Go with the seals they are laid back, I worked with them my first deployment in Hit, Iraq great group of guys.
We deff pick on the docs, but I wouldn't say we do any more than the limp noodle marine. Its all fun and games and when it comes down to it we need them.

At least thats how I look at it. Maybe its quite different on the active side?
Old 03-02-2010, 10:30 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country View Post
My advice dont get attached to a Marine unit, u will hate it, they will treat you like a J.E.W. or like a Marine boot but thats only if u get put with an infantry battalion which will most likely happen.
That's EXATCLY what I want to do. I want to be attached to the Marines more than anything. I'm not interested in staying blue side.