Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Have you noticed...

Old 03-11-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
Have you noticed...

...that military men love to drive trucks with lift kits? I was cruising around Camp Pendleton and 80% of the Marines on base drive trucks with huge ass lift kits!

One of my lady friends says men drive trucks with huge lift kits to hide the fact that they have small penises...
Old 03-12-2010, 07:51 AM   #2
too many clowns, not enough circuses.
daftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: François Dillinger
daftcon's Tacoma Gallery
the fact that my penis is small has nothing to do with the fact that i want my tuck lifted!! its just small and i accept that
Old 03-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #3
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
I don't have a lift.....and I'm not sure how big that thing is, but the hole in the end of it weighs 8lbs!
Old 03-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #4
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayAreaTaco0311 View Post
One of my lady friends says men drive trucks with huge lift kits to hide the fact that they have small penises...

this theory gets uselessly tossed around alot. most of the time, the watchers/commenters/fat chicks/nerds are just hating on the people with the cool trucks. cool guys like cool trucks, and cool trucks have big tires. maybe 10% of the time the lifted truck driver is a real d-bag with a napoleon complex, but imo the truck balls would be a more accurate way to stereotype that crowd. just sayin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
the hole in the end of it weighs 8lbs!
how does a hole weigh 8 pounds??? seems like most holes have no weight, on account of them being holes. just sayin
Old 03-12-2010, 12:52 PM   #6
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent475 View Post
That or they realize that fat chicks can't jump - so they opted for the lift.

only one problem with that theory. fat chicks CAN jump DOWN- from high spots. gotta watch out for em when your driving under balconies or elevated hot dog stands
Old 03-12-2010, 12:54 PM   #7
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent475 View Post
That or they realize that fat chicks can't jump - so they opted for the lift.

Nice!

"how does a hole weigh 8 pounds??? seems like most holes have no weight, on account of them being holes. just sayin"

It doesn't weigh anything on earth.....but...well...use your imagination! If the hole were filled with salt water, and weighed 8lbs, then it would hold nearly a gallon!
Old 03-12-2010, 12:55 PM   #8
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigburrito View Post
only one problem with that theory. fat chicks CAN jump DOWN- from high spots. gotta watch out for em when your driving under balconies or elevated hot dog stands

Hahaha elevated hot dog stands... So, assuming that they were able to get in the truck in the first place - this could be a potentially dangerous situation...

Either way, we are in some real trouble.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:06 PM   #9
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
I'd have to say there is a distinct difference between a "lifted truck" and a truck that has an upgraded/performance suspension, and bigger, more aggressive tires.

One is usually a status symbol for self absorbed douchebags and white trash so they can feel "big", not necessarily penis wise, while driving around. There are LOADS of those out here in the IE thanks to the DGAF dumbasses being obsessed with them.

The other gets built with a purpose in mind by someone that enjoys off-roading or maybe even simply driving down a trail somewhere to go camping or fishing or whatever and they don't wanna be worried about getting stuck.

When I was at Pendleton (as late as may of 07 when I got out) most of the big trucks on base were honest off-roaders or country boys from outta state that wanted a good truck to take home and go hunting or fishing with.

Just my 1000 pesos ...

J. C. P.