Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

I know nothing about the military

Old 03-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #41
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
+1 more for Marines. I'm a reservist, but I still do my shit. Its actually drill weekend for me.

Great brotherhood to be a part of.
What a coincidence! It's my drill weekend too! It's home drill so hurry up, wait, and sit on your ass all day!! And PFT! kill
Old 03-14-2010, 08:31 PM   #42
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Oh no shit. lol at your pft. :P We did ours in January.

But guess what we did today (Sunday)? Freakin MCMAP from 7:12 this morning, 30 minute lunch, then more MCMAP till around 3:30 when I hid with my squad cause doing that was bullshit. Over 45 guys got green belt and 23 (including me, yeah I'm lame) got grey.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:37 AM   #43
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-18-2010, 10:43 AM   #44
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
^ah man wtf!... and from a freakin Marine!!!!!!!!!

join the Navy see the world... we have everything the other branches have plus more.... Planes/Helos? Check, Spec Ops? Check (the best in the world, btw), Military Police? Check, Intel? Check, EOD? check, oh and BIG ASS SHIPS WITH BIG ASS GUNS!

oh if you add the Marines the Department of the Navy of more warfighter than the Army!

We have more jets than the Airforce
We have more Helos and ships than the Coast Guard
We have a better Spec Ops than the Army/Airforce

go Navy! and if you're not smart enough go Marines*

*.... kidding Marines.... Just kidding
Old 03-18-2010, 04:39 PM   #45
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=solus694;1557034
We have more jets than the Airforce
We have more Helos and ships than the Coast Guard
We have a better Spec Ops than the Army/Airforce
[/quote]

And more butt pirates than all the other branches combined!!!

i'm just kidding. my dad is a retired Navy Capt. and my little brother is working on his comission. i grew up on Navy bases. Go Navy!