Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Does carmax have a military discount?

Old 03-28-2010, 09:52 PM   #1
Claytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud of

Air Force: GREEN LIGHT!
Name: Clayton
Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
Does carmax have a military discount?

Well????
Old 03-28-2010, 09:53 PM   #2
Sinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Logistics, Beans, Bullets and spare parts..
Name: Mike
Sinister's Tacoma Gallery
Ask them..
Old 03-29-2010, 07:14 AM   #3
SigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: STS
SigSense's Tacoma Gallery
AAFES does....
Old 03-29-2010, 07:21 AM   #4
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
doubt it
Old 03-29-2010, 07:43 AM   #5
n2advnture will become famous soon enoughn2advnture will become famous soon enough

Name: Mark
n2advnture's Tacoma Gallery
I would buy a Toyota certified from a Toyota dealer before buying from Carmax. I found everything I was looking for an SUV for truck, Carmax was several thousand over dealers in my area. (Just bought another Toyota and Carmax was about $3000 more than I got it from a dealer and it was Toyota certified).

Their "no haggle" price is just another way to get ripped off, IMHO.

I hope this helps

~M
Old 03-29-2010, 11:36 AM   #6
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
funny you asked about military discounts....I got this today.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Military and Federal Employee Discounts.pdf (24.0 KB, 2095 views)
Old 03-29-2010, 07:44 PM   #7
Claytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud of

Air Force: GREEN LIGHT!
Name: Clayton
Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
funny you asked about military discounts....I got this today.
haha thx thats pretty nifty

I called carmax....no discount pretty much what I thought

I still think I'm going to buy used though
Old 03-29-2010, 07:54 PM   #8
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
My Taco is from Carmax.