Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Military and Federal Employee Discounts

Old 03-29-2010, 11:38 AM   #1
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Military and Federal Employee Discounts

Got this in an email and figured I'd share.
Quote:

Military and Federal Employee Discounts:
All these businesses offer military discounts; all you have to do is ask.
Restaurants
Arby's

A&W

Back Yard Burgers

Burger King

Captain D's

Chick-Fil-A

Cotton Patch

Denny's

Dunkin' Donuts

IHOP (20 percent
discount with military
identification)

Java Cafe

KFC

Long John Silver

Pancho's Mexican Buffet

Pizza Hut

Quizno's

Sizzler

Sonic

Taco Bell

Whataburger

Services
AT&T

California Cryobank

Geico

Jiffy Lube

Meineke

Sears Portrait Studio

Travel and Leisure
Blockbuster

Movie theaters

Ripley's attractions and
museums

Professional Sports
teams

Products
Apple Computers

Barnhill's

Bath and Body Works

Big 10 Tires

The Buckle

Champs Sports

Copeland's Sports

The Discovery Channel Store

Dress Barn

The Finish Line

Foot Action

Footlocker

Gadzooks

GNC

Goody's

Great Party

Happy Harry's

Hot Topic

Jockey

Lerner

Michael's

NAPA Auto Parts

New York & Company

Pac Sun

Payless Shoes

Play It Again Sports

Pure Beauty

Quizno's

Sally Beauty Supply

Spencer's Gifts

Suncoast

Timberland Outlets

Wilson's Leather

Cell Phone Service Discount
All Federal employees are able to get a 15% discount on their personal cell phones by calling their carrier
and mentioning the "Federal Telecommunications Act of 1996 - Discount to Federal Employees Past and
Present."
Cingular - 800-319-6393
Sprint - 877-812-1223
T-Mobile - 866-646-4688
Nextel - 800-639-6111
Verizon - 800-865-1825
You will need to know the military member's supervisor's name, phone number, and full address, so that
his/her military status can be verified.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Military and Federal Employee Discounts.pdf (24.0 KB, 161 views)
Old 03-29-2010, 11:39 AM   #2
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to work on the way the quote looks....but it works for now
Old 04-16-2010, 08:10 AM   #4
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
I had the discount on my AT&T phone for years. Just witched to Verizon and haven't called yet. A saving is a savings. They never gave me any crap for asking for it either. They just verify and you are good to go.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:42 PM   #6
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
Got this in an email and figured I'd share.

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks for the info.

Add Home Depot & Lowes at 10% off total bill with no max limit. I use my DVA ID card at those 2 stores a lot.

Lowes & Home Depot will give discount to A/D with military ID and to those with a DVA ID card, but I think they have stopped discounts to regular retirees.

Old 04-17-2010, 02:14 PM   #7
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't think fast food had discounts. That's cool though
Old 04-17-2010, 02:22 PM   #8
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, IHOP just got even better!