Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Stuck in Camp Shelby, Mississippi.

Old 04-12-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Stuck in Camp Shelby, Mississippi.

Anyone else stuck here for a while? I was here last year at this time and find myself back here for three weeks. This place sucks!
Old 04-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
Banned
ShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Forward Observer
Name: Casey
ShaShasBoo's Tacoma Gallery
Camp Shelby is for sure a shit hole. Try going to Ropers one night. It helped me out alittle when I was there.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
wvtac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwvtac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwvtac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwvtac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwvtac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwvtac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwvtac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwvtac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwvtac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwvtac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwvtac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
wvtac0's Tacoma Gallery
Years ago I was there for summer duty A friend of mine worked as a pharmacy tech and issued numerous shots of penicillin the first week. By the middle of the next week, their wives were calling asking what was going on.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:06 AM   #4
TheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 63B
TheOtherGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I have never been to shelby but my buddies all speak pretty poorly of it. At least you have internet there.

Have you ever been to camp McCain, Mississippi? It can't be worse than that place.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:32 AM   #5
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Three bars of "E" network on the iPhone.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:02 AM   #6
rsincavage85 is a glorious beacon of lightrsincavage85 is a glorious beacon of lightrsincavage85 is a glorious beacon of lightrsincavage85 is a glorious beacon of lightrsincavage85 is a glorious beacon of lightrsincavage85 is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Radar Platoon SGT
Name: Rick
rsincavage85's Tacoma Gallery
I feel sorry for you I was there in July/Aug 08 for NET training on M777A2 Howitzer then back in Sept. - Nov. for predeployment. Look at the brright side your not at Ft. Polk. living in the woods for a month of force on force.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:05 AM   #7
Banned
ShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Forward Observer
Name: Casey
ShaShasBoo's Tacoma Gallery
Be careful of the CeeZee internet there. We had a bunch of guys get fucked using it. They paid the money for the survice, and it worked great for a day, then they could'nt get it to work again. They called CeeZee about it and they pretty much said "Sorry about your luck".