Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Retirement

Old 04-14-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
Retirement

Okay, maybe I've had a few too many beers and I'm feeling pretty good but I really enjoy this retirement thing.

Old 04-14-2010, 05:41 PM   #3
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just wanted to show the young fellows that it's worth it in the end....just hang in there.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #4
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Tip one for me too. Congrats

And thankyou for your service.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:44 PM   #5
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the tip sir, I'm just getting started on the career thing! looking forward to it, lots of fun along the way!
Old 04-14-2010, 05:49 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
Thank you for the tip sir, I'm just getting started on the career thing! looking forward to it, lots of fun along the way!
And that would be Sergeant not Sir. Save the Sir for Brunes
Old 04-14-2010, 07:16 PM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
man that looks rough!

congrats man, you've earned it
Old 04-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #9
SigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: STS
SigSense's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there soon, approaching 26 years AD. Looks like a good time!
Old 04-14-2010, 10:18 PM   #10
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Retiring at 43?? What the???

Be careful, you're gonna run outta money!!

Nice!! Congrats on the retirement!! You both have pants on - I mean, you should be down in Mexico or something where its warmer!

I've probably got a pathetic 20-25 years yet till I retire. My god, that's heart breaking.....
Old 04-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Retiring at 43?? What the???

Be careful, you're gonna run outta money!!

Nice!! Congrats on the retirement!! You both have pants on - I mean, you should be down in Mexico or something where its warmer!

I've probably got a pathetic 20-25 years yet till I retire. My god, that's heart breaking.....
Mexico??? Retirement doesn't pay that much. I guess I'll have to settle for Lake Erie.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:55 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigSense View Post
I'll be there soon, approaching 26 years AD. Looks like a good time!
Me and you went in the same time. I entered Active Duty 21 Aug 1984.

Ahhhhhh, the Cold War years were the best - we just didn't know it.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:17 PM   #13
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough

Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
14 years left for me i'm just glad my wife is super supportive in whatever decision I decide to make. Congrats!!!
Old 04-17-2010, 05:05 PM   #14
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
That is a great picture!
Old 04-18-2010, 07:48 AM   #15
mpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Heavy Repair CE
Name: Mike and Denise
mpgnc64's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on making it. I punched out 1 Feb 2010, yeah life is good.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:03 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpgnc64 View Post
Congrats on making it. I punched out 1 Feb 2010, yeah life is good.
Well post up your best retirement picture
Old 04-18-2010, 09:31 AM   #17
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats to you....I still have 5 more years to go. The last 5 went by quick as I'm sure the next 5 will go quicker. I need to work my retirement assingment here in a couple of years.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:38 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviestyles View Post
Congrats to you....I still have 5 more years to go. The last 5 went by quick as I'm sure the next 5 will go quicker. I need to work my retirement assingment here in a couple of years.
Actually in my case the last five was like being in a time warp. The closer I got the slower it went.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:54 AM   #19
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
im jealous
Old 04-18-2010, 10:03 AM   #20
LawP is just really niceLawP is just really niceLawP is just really niceLawP is just really niceLawP is just really nice

Coast Guard: D7
Name: Steve
LawP's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on 20, I lost my lower leg (it is what it is) and get to be retired too.
Have a great time and enjoy it.