Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Im just being prepared, not a fanatic.

Old 05-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #101
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
lol. I dont plan on killing innocent people for a 2 week shutdown of the city...
Old 05-13-2011, 09:32 AM   #102
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
lol. I dont plan on killing innocent people for a 2 week shutdown of the city...
well shit if you can live off what you have at your house for two weeks you should be taken out haha
Old 05-13-2011, 09:49 AM   #103
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
well shit if you can live off what you have at your house for two weeks you should be taken out haha
Old 05-13-2011, 09:53 AM   #104
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
I was in Mia FL 2005....19 named storms....5 made it to land...two ran right over my house! I think those numbers are right...but weeks after weeks with out power and looting.....sucked! So yea...get prepared. Good thread.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:43 AM   #105
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha maybe there should be trusted groups to start the new world after they all die off ?
Old 05-13-2011, 12:22 PM   #106
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Great thread haha
Old 05-13-2011, 05:41 PM   #107
Dusther is on a distinguished road

Dusther's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
I was in Mia FL 2005....19 named storms....5 made it to land...two ran right over my house! I think those numbers are right...but weeks after weeks with out power and looting.....sucked! So yea...get prepared. Good thread.
2x that.. 11 days w/o power here after Ivan with no generator.. 0 days without cold beer Always be prepared you never know what tomorrow will bring.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:57 AM   #108

my wifes dad just got a 320 gallon fuel tank at their lake house. our bug out location
Old 12-11-2012, 04:04 PM   #109
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty happy I just scored 3 of these bad boys this weekend:

My prep gear keeps expanding, and these will work nicely for the more delicate items like food, dry goods, etc. Came complete with foam liners, working breather valves, intact rubber gaskets, and all clamps were in perfect working order. I can fit 5 of these in my long bed - 2 of them flat, and 3 more on their edges.

I'm set with enough supplies to keep 4 of us content for a month before we have to start getting creative. That's better prepped than we were just 6 months ago.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:09 AM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Pretty happy I just scored 3 of these bad boys this weekend:

Those are good containers. We store our extra M4s and M16s at work in cases similar to those. We pack desiccant packs in them to keep moisture out.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:23 AM   #112
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Those are good containers. We store our extra M4s and M16s at work in cases similar to those. We pack desiccant packs in them to keep moisture out.
The foam in these was pre-cut for laptops and electronics, as you can see here:

I removed the entire foam block from one of them pretty easily (just secured with a stinky white rubber cement stuff). I was thinking of cutting the guts out of the foam block so I have just a foam liner, but these also should work great by just removing all the foam and adhesive and just having a good hard case. Looking forward to loading them up with my bail-out gear for the truck that I would not be carrying on my back in the case of the SHTF and my truck was still working. If the world doesn't end, then I can fit all of my necessary camp gear for a long weekend into just one of these.

Talk about your good bear-proof food storage!
Old 12-12-2012, 12:23 PM   #113
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Doomsday Preppers!

That's an entertaining show! Watched it last night and this guy dropped $2mil on a safe house in west Texas.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #114

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Tim Ralston, one of their regular guests on the show, is a good friend of mine and he has quite a setup. He's the inventor of the Crovel crowbar/shovel/zombie-killer. Just ran into him at Panda Express today! He always hooks me up with some great prep and army surplus stuff.