Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Connecticut's AG lies about service in Vietnam

Old 05-18-2010, 01:28 PM   #1
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
Connecticut's AG lies about service in Vietnam

Here is a real ass clown. Connecticut's Attorney General who is running for the U.S. Senate lied and lead voters to think he served in Vietnam. Richard Blumenthal not only didn't serve in Vietnam but he asked for and received five deferments. He finally got into a Marine Reserve Unit so he wouldn't have to go.

LINK
Old 05-18-2010, 06:23 PM   #2
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery

... ^^^ ... I saw that on the news and it made me sick to my stomach.

A typical politician (in both parties) who will send your azz to war ... and this one now wants to pretend he has been there.

I have more respect for the guys who went to Canada ... than this guy.