Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

What is there to do in Little Rock

Old 06-22-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
Claytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud of

Air Force: GREEN LIGHT!
Name: Clayton
Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
What is there to do in Little Rock

I just started training at Little Rock AFB....I'll be here for the next 6 months...

Does anyone know where any hiking and/or biking trails are? Running trails? Crossfit? offroading spots (I have a stock 4x4 tacoma OR)

or anything else cool to do around here

let me know!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2010, 07:56 PM   #2
Uhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Uhaul-n-azz's Tacoma Gallery
The superlift offroad park.
http://www.orvpark.com/
Old 06-22-2010, 08:09 PM   #3
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Razorback football is just 3 hours away...
Old 06-29-2010, 06:34 PM   #4
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
What are you doing for training there? I was there for 7 months to become a loadmaster. Had a great time there, looking forward when I go back to become a 'crewmaster' (the Marine Corps GENIUS idea to combine crew chief and loadmaster into one MOS). Since it's the summer hit up Heber Springs, they have some pretty tall cliffs to jump from. Also, get a bunch of people together and go on a canoe trip down Spring River, that was a blast, be sure to get alcohol before leaving base though, as everywhere around Little Rock is dry. Lake Ouachita is a good place to go camping, and some light off roading.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:21 AM   #5
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
Heber is nice...If you like fishing, you are in the RIGHT PLACE!!! Head over to outdoor rec and pic up some info. Outdoor rec has campers you can rent for cheap! http://www.19fss.com/OutdoorRec.htm Check out the website: http://www.arkansas.com/outdoors/ and surf around. Ask some of the folks at training as well. Arkansas is a great place for outdoor activities. They also have minor league baseball (a great ball park). Memphis is about 2.5 - 3 hours away.
I sure do miss living there!
Whatever you do, if you drink have a driver!!! They are hard on DWI/DUIs there.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #6
too many clowns, not enough circuses.
daftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: François Dillinger
daftcon's Tacoma Gallery
burns park has some pretty sick biking trails. go down 67 to 40 and its real close to camp robinson. good stuff.

still need to do a meet. i deploy in a month so something would nice.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:21 PM   #7
daftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
daftcon's Tacoma Gallery
hey claytor i saw your truck up at the school house. what are you in training for?
Old 07-23-2010, 09:46 AM   #9
Claytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud of

Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
Thx guys, keep the ideas coming. I am going through Nav training right now, so far its been a lot of fun. I'm looking for something to do this weekend. I'd be down for some off roading or whatever. I need to pop my trucks off road cherry haha.

Let me know
Old 07-23-2010, 09:51 AM   #10

Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by daftcon View Post
hey claytor i saw your truck up at the school house. what are you in training for?

haha yeah that's me the all stock with the exception of the Satoshi.. I recognize your truck too, there are at least 100 tacomas over in that area
Old 07-23-2010, 09:05 PM   #11
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytor View Post
Thx guys, keep the ideas coming. I am going through Nav training right now, so far its been a lot of fun. I'm looking for something to do this weekend. I'd be down for some off roading or whatever. I need to pop my trucks off road cherry haha.

Let me know
Gonna be flying on the old E models huh? That sucks, the J model is a lot smoother ride. World of difference between the two! (flew on E's in Little Rock, on J's here in the Marine Corps) Good luck not puking with the student pilots doing low level across Arkansas. Was pretty bad in the back up walking around, but I know I heard more than one nav and flight engineer come across ICS saying they had to puke!
Old 07-24-2010, 07:53 AM   #12

Air Force:
daftcon's Tacoma Gallery
dude legacy is the only way to go!!! None of that "gay" model crap. lol just messin with ya dude. i heard those J's are nice.

i noticed theres alot of tacomas around here too but no ones really doin a whole lot with them. still cool to see tho. the wife gives me shit all the time cause everyone has them. i noticed ur satoshi man that thing is nice looking. that toyota emblem is pretty bold on there. not bad!