Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

USAF Security Force

Old 08-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #81
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
By the way Law enforcement is in many fields you may not have thought of, where dogs are paramount. Highway Patrol, Homeland Security, some have even said they are in the postal inspector section...not sure but if you don't have a dog you can always be a regular cop....
Old 08-03-2010, 01:04 AM   #82
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
I will also look into that! Appreciate the advice.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #83
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97PinoyTacoma View Post
Update, Just got back from the US Army Recruiting offices. I go in we look at the site that shows jobs open right now. On the computer you can ''reserve'' a spot for a job etc etc.

He tells me that he doesn't want to send me to MEPS and not take a job when I am up there because He doesn't want to waste my time.. Yeah right... Because he just needs to fill it quota. Anyways, He will still search for 31BRAVO.

However ----

This sounds okay to me, For now I have reserved a spot into 19D (Calvary Scout). Now this is my personal thought, If MEPS Doesn't have 31BRAVO, I think I might go with 19D.
Only because he said that the Commitment to that MOS Is more or less than a year then I can cross-train to 31BRAVO.. Can someone confirm this for me? Thanks.

Appreciate it, and if I meet all MEPS Requirements I leave 20110128 !!
What??? I'm not really sure what you mean but I do know that if you sign up for 19D you are going to be doing it for the number of years on your contract. The only way you will possibly see MP School if it is offered to you when and if you reenlist toward the end of your contract.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:57 PM   #84
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
is sf special forces for airforce?
Old 08-03-2010, 11:01 PM   #85
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakmakli View Post
What??? I'm not really sure what you mean but I do know that if you sign up for 19D you are going to be doing it for the number of years on your contract. The only way you will possibly see MP School if it is offered to you when and if you reenlist toward the end of your contract.

That is what he said I can cross train after a year of 19DELTA to 31BRAVO, however when I cross train I will have to do another 4 years. Either way, I do have an interest in 19 Delta in that case. I said I was going up to MEPS this wednesday-thursday. Changed to sometime after the 15th, So I haven't really got my for sure MOS. I hope 31BRAVO will open up out of no-where!
Old 08-03-2010, 11:03 PM   #86
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNROBERTS View Post
is sf special forces for airforce?
No sf is security forces. They are our Police.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #87
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
reading all this makes me regret not going in when i was thinking about it. good luck kid. In the long run you wont regret it.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:54 AM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
reading all this makes me regret not going in when i was thinking about it. good luck kid. In the long run you wont regret it.

Thank you!

It will be an experience!
Old 08-04-2010, 05:50 AM   #89
wlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 72nd Security Forces, Tinker AFB
Name: William
wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
I will tell you Atlanta is hiring for Police Officers. Salary was 35-51k.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:37 PM   #90
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97PinoyTacoma View Post
That is what he said I can cross train after a year of 19DELTA to 31BRAVO, however when I cross train I will have to do another 4 years. Either way, I do have an interest in 19 Delta in that case. I said I was going up to MEPS this wednesday-thursday. Changed to sometime after the 15th, So I haven't really got my for sure MOS. I hope 31BRAVO will open up out of no-where!
LOL, I ain't calling the man a liar but tell him you want to see it in your contract......okay okay, maybe I am calling him a liar.

Another piece of advice to remember. If it isn't in your contract then it was never said. Take that to the Bank.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakmakli View Post
LOL, I ain't calling the man a liar but tell him you want to see it in your contract......okay okay, maybe I am calling him a liar.

Another piece of advice to remember. If it isn't in your contract then it was never said. Take that to the Bank.

Roger that!