Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Deploying Tomorrow

Old 06-24-2010, 07:57 PM   #21
shanomac is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
shanomac's Tacoma Gallery
Rotator to Turkey sucks man. Hope your trip is safe and fast. Stop in at Jason's Carpets in the Alley at Incirlik. Tell him you're thinking of buying a few. He'll feed you beer after beer. Awesome guy, and good to know one of the locals. Watch your six and drop us a note when you're headed back this way.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:03 PM   #23
Proud Tundra *****
oofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
oofy15354's Tacoma Gallery
best of luck to you man. stay safe. we all owe you our lives
Old 06-24-2010, 08:08 PM   #24
othater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of light
othater's Tacoma Gallery
Be safe and thank you.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:16 AM   #25
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again for all the kind words! And yes, there will be some drinking and some mod days ahead in our future Jamie! Take care everyone, and like I said, if your around, don't be a stranger!
Old 06-25-2010, 06:48 AM   #26
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
I saw this thread a day late, but...

Good luck and God speed. To you, your crew, any of your passengers, and all of the men and women currently or soon to be deployed.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:49 PM   #27
too many clowns, not enough circuses.
daftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: François Dillinger
daftcon's Tacoma Gallery
we're stopping in there tuesday the 17th i think. we're headed into kuwait for a few long months. should get a couple overnighters there maybe. i'll pm you if i get more than a min turn there. lates!
Old 08-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #29
demnemisis is on a distinguished road
demnemisis's Tacoma Gallery
God Bless! Thanks for yer service!
Old 08-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #30
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, stay safe and THANKS!
Old 08-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #31
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by daftcon View Post
we're stopping in there tuesday the 17th i think. we're headed into kuwait for a few long months. should get a couple overnighters there maybe. i'll pm you if i get more than a min turn there. lates!

def hit me up if you get out here! i'll def buy the first round out in the alley

you don't know a guy named zach miller by chance? used to be a buff chief, he's an fe on the 130s now. he's out at ali too!

and again guys, thanks for all the kind words. luckily, i'm one of the fortunate few that actually have it quite good on terms of a deployment.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #32
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck...wish I had a 3-6month deployment.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:13 AM   #33

C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Pope View Post
Good luck...wish I had a 3-6month deployment.

you guys get the job done for sure, i just take you guys and your shit in there!
Old 08-11-2010, 07:15 AM   #34
erion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant future

Army: 1/145 AVN REG
Name: Jayson
erion109's Tacoma Gallery
We will all keep you and your brothers in our prayers!
Old 08-11-2010, 07:46 AM   #36
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, be careful, wear yer body armor & come home safe!
Old 08-11-2010, 07:51 AM   #37
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by C17Guy View Post
you guys get the job done for sure, i just take you guys and your shit in there!
yah you guys do a great job, enlisted very professional....some officers were not so nice to work with. You guys do have some pretty hot flight nurses....