1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ProComp or Fabtech Lift shipped to APO?

Discussion in 'Military' started by CCFBERG, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Apr 15, 2011 at 3:06 PM
    CCFBERG

CCFBERG [OP] The Shocker and Me Tall Dark TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    LRAFB Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4 SR5 DBL cab
    Kenwood 516 DD head unit, Kenwood 12" sub, Kenwood 1800W amp, Brighter reverse light mod, 2nd Air filter ripped out, Tailgate anti-theft. Fog light anytime. Rearview mirror display in HU mod. JBA shorty headers & Catback. K&N Filter. Smittybilt Nerf Steps. Smittybilt M1 Grille. Pro Comp stage II, 6" Lift. 12V Bed PWR. LED interior lighting
    Has anyone had a ProComp or Fabtech 6" Lift shipped to APO? I saw someone around here had posted pics of the lift in the boxes unopened and I cannot find that picture anymore. The ProComp is 277 pounds and comes in 6 seperate boxes. If anyone can help me out here that would be great. Basicaly Im trying to find out if these boxes will exceed the 70lb per box limmit and or dimminsion limmits for APO shipping. If I could find that picture I could estimate it. But I cant find it. Ohh and I called ProComp directly and allthough the guy was cool and helped me with what he could, he couldnt tell me the info on the boxes. :confused: And yes its gonna be expensive!!! I just need to figure some things out because its already on its way to my ShipitAPO forwarding address.

2. Apr 18, 2011 at 10:58 AM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    Try search box upper right. Jim

3. Apr 18, 2011 at 3:11 PM
    CCFBERG

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    LRAFB Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4 SR5 DBL cab
    Kenwood 516 DD head unit, Kenwood 12" sub, Kenwood 1800W amp, Brighter reverse light mod, 2nd Air filter ripped out, Tailgate anti-theft. Fog light anytime. Rearview mirror display in HU mod. JBA shorty headers & Catback. K&N Filter. Smittybilt Nerf Steps. Smittybilt M1 Grille. Pro Comp stage II, 6" Lift. 12V Bed PWR. LED interior lighting
    Come on!! Seriously man? Pretty sure I know how to use the search function! Done that! HOURS of it this weekend. If you would like I could give you the long ass list of "KEY WORDS" I used that didnt bring up the picture or post I was looking for. And also I think I looked at ever picture from EVERYONE in the gallery. So thanks for you comment Captain Obvious but this isnt my first time with a Forum!
    I never found what I was looking for, its too late now anyway. Stuff has shipped. But had I found it or someone helped me, I could have made some choices to minimize the cost of shipping. But no ....I get one reply and no help on something that you may or may not remember seeing around here if you would have stoped with the lame ass attitude and thought about it for a minute.
    Nuff said here!

4. Apr 20, 2011 at 11:13 AM
    CCFBERG

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    LRAFB Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4 SR5 DBL cab
    You call that help? Your a jackass! But you already know that.

5. Apr 20, 2011 at 11:37 AM
    707tothe907

707tothe907 Superior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Chico NorCal
    Vehicle:
    05 DCSB Off Road
    Why you being such a dick to a newer member?

6. Apr 20, 2011 at 11:48 AM
    river rat 69

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    Did you read post #3?

7. Apr 20, 2011 at 11:52 AM
    CCFBERG

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    LRAFB Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4 SR5 DBL cab
    X2,

whatever If he wants to act that way cool....so be it! But dont expect me not to respond accordingly. Ive spent hours and hours searching different things on here. Have found just about every answer I have had a question about. The one time I post a simple question......I get some BS like this. I guess now days you have to attatch an "I USED THE SEARCH FUNCTION" disclaimer to any of your questions you post along with a detailed key word listing that you used. Like I said...whatever! I wonder if he searched any key words on the subject I posted to validate his comment. And if he found it.....why didnt he just post it up for me and call me stupid......I would have then bowed to the master and given him many thanks for finding something I obviously am unable to find myself. To often I see on many forums people jump quickly at the "use the search function" response. Its seriously lame! I do understand also that people ask retarded questions and do not use the search. But.....Pay it forward and maybe some day you will be rewarded for your efforts.

Ohh and the shipping was less than I planned for! I made an estimated guess based on the little information I had to go off of. Maybe I should go buy a lotto ticket now huh.:cool:

8. Apr 20, 2011 at 7:54 PM
    river rat 69

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NAME CHANGE, I CANT HELP, DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT LIFTS.

Products Discussed in

To Top