1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lets see your kits(ARMOR)

Discussion in 'Military' started by Texrider, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Jun 2, 2011 at 8:39 PM
    Texrider

Texrider [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Houston, Tx
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma Off-Road
    Front Icon RR, 1.5 leafs, Icon 2.0 rears
    I am just wondering what people around here are wearing and rolling out with. Just give a brief description of what your current set up is and what you carry on your kit. I know some people that are out of the military have some plate carriers. This is open to everybody, military, law enforcement and civ.

My last set up was my spear plate carrier. Had 3 mag pouches in the front, MBITR pouch with the wip weaved through the back. Two utility pouches in the back. Had random stuff in their, garmin 401(love this thing) extra mag, time fuses. Had a small bladder on the top pouch. I switched all my stuff onto my Crye JPC. It is all the same set up except this thing is super sweet and really light. I have an angled mag pouch on the left side and the dual pouches in the rear which you can see in the pic. If you are wondering where is the medical stuff. We have a fanny pack with all the stuff you need in it. Lets see some pics. I will try and post some recent pics of the set up. Weapons set ups are welcomed.

photo_1.jpg
    photo_2.jpg
    photo_3.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top