Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Military (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/military/)
-   -   Housing Info..PCS'ing to Bragg??? (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/military/257878-housing-info-pcsing-bragg.html)

crushsouls33 01-13-2013 09:22 AM

Housing Info..PCS'ing to Bragg???
 
Im coming of the trail soon and PCS'ing to Bragg in May. Wondering if any of you guys on here can get give me some good info on apartments in the area. I know the area a little. Any info would be greatly appreciated.... Thanks

ross123 01-14-2013 08:02 AM

You married with kids?

crushsouls33 01-14-2013 08:31 PM

I'm currently going thru divorce right now. Ill be all by myself haha.

ross123 01-15-2013 08:39 AM

Personally I'd move to pinehurst or southern pines if you don't mind about a 30 min drive to work. Much nicer out there then Fayetteville. But if your single and wanna nail sluty Fayetteville chicks just move to Fayetteville.

ross123 01-15-2013 04:39 PM

I'm currently in raeford but I'm planning on moving to Moore county soon.

crushsouls33 01-21-2013 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ross123 (Post 6281084)
I'm currently in raeford but I'm planning on moving to Moore county soon.

How far of a drive are you looking at from there?

ross123 01-23-2013 04:09 PM

I'm 18 miles from the chicken road gate. But with traffic it takes any where from 20 to 40 minutes. Where on post will you be working? I can give you a better Time from raeford if I know where you'll be working. The drive from the pinehurst area is about 40-45 min. Depending where you work. But the area is way nicer so for me the drive is worth it.

AlphaEcho2k5 01-23-2013 05:58 PM

I'd stay North up 87, if you can't find anything in So. Pines. Welcome.


EDIT: Also include Spring Lake in the places to shy away from.


Fayetteville / Bragg Thread.

ross123 01-23-2013 06:41 PM

For sure! Spring lakes a shit hole.

crushsouls33 01-24-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ross123 (Post 6323576)
I'm 18 miles from the chicken road gate. But with traffic it takes any where from 20 to 40 minutes. Where on post will you be working? I can give you a better Time from raeford if I know where you'll be working. The drive from the pinehurst area is about 40-45 min. Depending where you work. But the area is way nicer so for me the drive is worth it.

As of right now I'm going to 1st BDE but might change but it will be in 1 of the BCT's.

AlphaEcho2k5 01-24-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crushsouls33 (Post 6328751)
As of right now I'm going to 1st BDE but might change but it will be in 1 of the BCT's.


I live right down the street from the 4th.

crushsouls33 01-26-2013 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 (Post 6328965)
I live right down the street from the 4th.

Are there mostly houses up there where your at?

AlphaEcho2k5 01-27-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crushsouls33 (Post 6336909)
Are there mostly houses up there where your at?


I'm on Post.

AFButters 01-27-2013 12:18 PM

check rentrentrent.com and you can find houses for rent near the post that are all well under BAH so you can pocket money to go to Sharkys and other fun places.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:12 AM.