1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ft. Carson PCS

Discussion in 'Military' started by Reeves, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Jul 15, 2014 at 8:42 AM
    Reeves

Reeves [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail
    So I reenlisted today for my choice of duty station and I got the duty station I requested. I have been to Carson before the Army but I don't remember much about it. I don't report till June 2015 because I am currently deployed. So what is the low down on this place and what battalions are good and bad? I am coming from a light Infantry unit. What on post housing is best and ones that have a garage? It will be my wife and a 6mo old and myself and my Weimerainer. I am really looking forward to the larger Tacoma group and all the mountain biking I could want. Any input would be great thanks!

2. Jul 15, 2014 at 8:48 AM
    ebbs15

ebbs15 Lord Winchester

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Spokane Washington
    Vehicle:
    09 Lexus GX470
    Might be worth posting in the Colorado forum. I know there are a few Soldiers that post regularly in the Colorado section... don't know if any of them frequent the military subform (I only saw it on the main page)

Welcome(back) to Colorado.

3. Jul 29, 2014 at 6:10 AM
    j83soldier

j83soldier Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    joshua
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma
    anti lock brake disable mod, fogtime anytime mod, Leer Topper, all pro plate bumper, toytec 3 inch lift, bfg AT, rims, piaa 5100's, some double din head unit (cant remember), warn 8000 winch, DO sliders, hacked frame to fit full size spare, thule and yakima roof racks
    PM me any questions you have. I was stationed there for 8 years SGT-SFC. Now I am at Polk FML

Products Discussed in

To Top