Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

TW Moab meet, May 2011 Pictures

Old 05-17-2011, 07:20 AM   #21
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
fins and a bunch of things

the crew set out from camp around 930 for fins and things saturday morning to fight the side by sides

and the trail...

another of many optional routes

Old 05-17-2011, 07:21 AM   #22
fishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
fishntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics! Beautiful country out there.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:31 AM   #23
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics guys I wish I could of went to this. Alvin that's where you been lucky bastard
Old 05-17-2011, 07:36 AM   #24
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
fins....part II

on to the second leg of fins and stuff

first hill

then jesse came across a minor set back...driveshaft went back into place no problem tho and he was able to continue on like nothing even happened

taco photo shoot

whole lotta slick rock

more photo ops

a fun optional hill

spotters

Old 05-17-2011, 07:40 AM   #25
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
DUNES!

after fins and crap we set out for the dunes to mess around in...

there are better photos out there of this throw down by chris but...

gentlemen...start your engines

and the landing

and yes...he got all 4 off the ground....TWICE!
Old 05-17-2011, 07:41 AM   #26
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
camp

up the cliff from camp
Old 05-17-2011, 07:58 AM   #27
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
kane creek canyon

by far the best trail i've ever seen and done...

challenging obstacles in the beginning and very challenging obstacles to get out...with an amazing oasis in the middle

coming into the canyon (which by the way has sick camping areas!)

beginning of trail

came across the first very tight squeeze..we were able to fit jace's 1st gen through with the help of his sliders and a kiss off his back bumper...my 2nd gen on the other hand...too close for comfort so we ended up winching up and over a 3 foot ledge to give me enough clearance to save the body

too close for comfort, had to back out

then we found paradise

followed the creek for many miles, in and out of lush vegetation

final tight squeeze before the nasty rock hill

rock hill...these pics DO NOT do it justice...very steep and technical..unless you have a >35" tires and >6" lift then you are "carefully" placing your tires where ever you can get traction and not kill your driveline...could not have made it up here without jace as my spotter

then the final obstacle...

and keep in mind we did this all with full trucks

Old 05-17-2011, 08:00 AM   #28
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
then unfortunately we had to head out and return back to the real world...

it was great meeting everybody and had a great time wheeling with everyone

hope we can do it again sooner than later
Old 05-17-2011, 08:11 AM   #29
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
must have been a shitty time im so jealous
Old 05-17-2011, 08:47 AM   #30
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Big Thanks to everyone that showed up and made it happen. i took over 300 photos so im only puttin up the ones that have more than just my truck on here. DAY ONE
Just meeting up with Chris and Jason

truck fully loaded with Jason in back ground fueling up

wendys for lunch and stretch our legs

hit the camp site

---went the the brewery and then headed out to AREA BFE ---

I was kinda close to falling in a hole

Harley
Old 05-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #31
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
DAY TWO

it must have hit something ?

my front driveline popped out... couple minutes later got it back in the hole so no worrys guys

random other tacama that decided to join us

sand dunes

the take off to chris's flight

Old 05-17-2011, 09:20 AM   #33
FINAL DAY

the rock i was determined to get on

small - medium - big ---shots

TRD OFF ROAD shot

BIG ROCK

Thanks again to all that went, if any one has any pics of Me, Harley, or Tiki please post them
Old 05-17-2011, 11:29 AM   #34
JanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jan (Pronounced Yan)
JanBoothius's Tacoma Gallery
A selection of my photo's from last weekend...

Photo credit to Jason, Photoshop by me (please send original size picture, Jason):

Thanks to everyone who came for a good weekend!
Old 05-17-2011, 11:35 AM   #35
RoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to behold

RoyR's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sweet...I biked that trail be fore and I'm amazed the Taco's made it....would have love to see some of the climbs.

Post the vids!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #36
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
ALVIN!!!! where you at with those videos?!!
Old 05-17-2011, 01:34 PM   #37
mj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmj918 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Meg
mj918's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty bad ass guys!!
Old 05-17-2011, 01:55 PM   #38
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a great time! I have heard the great things about Moab and I have always wanted to go. One day I hope I can be on those same trails.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:58 PM   #40
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota_dvl View Post

Love your truck!