Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

TW Moab meet, May 2011 Pictures

Old 05-18-2011, 05:16 PM   #41
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Love your truck!
why thank you i love it too - kinda turned my truck into dream truck
Old 05-18-2011, 05:40 PM   #42
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
had fun fellas, def gonna have to do it again soon pics are dope
Old 05-22-2011, 09:37 AM   #44
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
I finally have some time load up pics. I still need to work on the video that I hopefully will get done soon. It was great to meet everyone.

Old 06-19-2011, 09:13 PM   #46
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics. I'm in for the next one.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:57 AM   #47
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
how's May looking for round 2?
Old 10-11-2011, 08:28 AM   #48
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
how's May looking for round 2?
Works for me. Let us know when a thread has been created.

From other posts I've seen it sounds like we are going to get a lot of guys from all over on this one.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:16 AM   #49
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanBoothius View Post
A selection of my photo's from last weekend...

Photo credit to Jason, Photoshop by me (please send original size picture, Jason):

Thanks to everyone who came for a good weekend!
wow, did anyone swim in there? Looks tropical...was it boiling or have weird utard stuff growing in it?

awesome pics!
Old 10-24-2011, 07:14 AM   #50
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
wow, did anyone swim in there? Looks tropical...was it boiling or have weird utard stuff growing in it?

awesome pics!
hahaha no...it's all gated off..

it's for harvesting salt i believe...great place to have some margaritas tho
Old 10-25-2011, 06:39 AM   #51
JanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jan (Pronounced Yan)
JanBoothius's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by janboothius
Originally Posted by JanBoothius
A selection of my photo's from last weekend...

Photo credit to Jason, Photoshop by me (please send original size picture, Jason):

(no photoshop for below images)

awesome pics!
Thanks!
I feel as if I should clarify something: These pictures were not photoshopped, contrary to what one might think upon reading the quote.
The selected photo's in your quote were also taken by me.... and I went to great lengths to get past the gate to get the close ups, thankfully no one noticed me doing so.... I didn't dare swim and push my luck any further!

It was also very shallow most places, almost certainly used for salt extraction of some sort.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:46 AM   #52
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanBoothius View Post
Thanks!
I feel as if I should clarify something: These pictures were not photoshopped, contrary to what one might think upon reading the quote.
The selected photo's in your quote were also taken by me.... and I went to great lengths to get past the gate to get the close ups, thankfully no one noticed me doing so.... I didn't dare swim and push my luck any further!

It was also very shallow most places, almost certainly used for salt extraction of some sort.
niiice.... i was wondering how you got those close up shots...figured you had a zoom looking through the fence
Old 10-27-2011, 07:49 AM   #54
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJay View Post

I remember this, good times. Although I won't be doing that again
hahahaha...that was bad ass for sure...and if you can make this one, we'll make sure we keep all 4 tires on the ground (at least 2) this time