Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Moab Easter Jeep Safari

Old 09-23-2011, 07:21 AM   #41
Blah,blah,blah...
TNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to all
Army: 31A
TNRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Camping way back..

kinda off topic...sorry op...betta blast this thread with pics when ya get back
no prob. it can be the Moab BS thread! it gives me ideas and info for the trip.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:26 AM   #42
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNRunner View Post
no prob. it can be the Moab BS thread! it gives me ideas and info for the trip.
MOAB BS thread? it will be the end of me. TO THE MECCA!!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2011, 08:03 AM   #43
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
*wants to leave now*
x2 - We should organize a huge TW Moab meet sometime
Old 09-23-2011, 08:05 AM   #44
Blah,blah,blah...
TNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
I'm in. How about next week?
Old 09-23-2011, 08:13 AM   #45
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
yeah we need to. last years was fun. we need to get more trucks tho and do harder trails. spring time?????????
Old 09-23-2011, 08:19 AM   #46
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
May 2012 TW Moab Meet!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2011, 08:28 AM   #47
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm in. How about next week?

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...d.php?t=178901

some ttora members are going next week...
Old 09-23-2011, 08:32 AM   #48
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
*passes through Omaha on the way*
Old 09-23-2011, 08:40 AM   #49
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
*passes through Omaha on the way*
Old 09-23-2011, 08:41 AM   #50

Marines:
Old 09-23-2011, 09:18 AM   #51
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
There's a TLCA event out there in May every year that's sponsored by Rising Sun 4x4 Club of Colorado and Wasatch Cruisers, called Cruise Moab. All 'Yotas.

Since this is quickly devolving into the Moab BS thread... pics from CM2011

Old 09-23-2011, 10:31 AM   #52
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! as a member of Wasatch Cruisers I gotta say that the Cruise Moab event in May is one of the best Moab events for sure. So much better than the circus some call Jeep Safari. For the record it is Rising Sun's event, but our club has had close ties since the event began and has supplied trail leaders and other even support every single year. Wasatch Cruisers also hosts an overnight run as part of the event. It has become one of the highlights for sure.

If you haven't attended a CM event I highly recommend you try to attend at least once. It's definitely well worth it. Much more intimate as it is limited to about 300 trucks and there all Toyotas. There are just way too many idiots and ruh-tards at the Jeep Safari.

And with that I'll add a few Cruise Moab pics just because I can

my FZJ80

Old 09-23-2011, 10:35 AM   #53
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
few more

Old 09-23-2011, 10:44 AM   #54
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
making me want to attend the next CM...not a huge fan of the large crowds though...sometimes nice to have small groups on the trail and not a train of trucks with traffic on trails...
Old 09-23-2011, 12:30 PM   #55
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Nice! as a member of Wasatch Cruisers I gotta say that the Cruise Moab event in May is one of the best Moab events for sure. So much better than the circus some call Jeep Safari. For the record it is Rising Sun's event, but our club has had close ties since the event began and has supplied trail leaders and other even support every single year. Wasatch Cruisers also hosts an overnight run as part of the event. It has become one of the highlights for sure.

If you haven't attended a CM event I highly recommend you try to attend at least once. It's definitely well worth it. Much more intimate as it is limited to about 300 trucks and there all Toyotas. There are just way too many idiots and ruh-tards at the Jeep Safari.

And with that I'll add a few Cruise Moab pics just because I can
To say that the event is run well is an understatement. The RS4x4 guys do an amazing job of handling the logistics, trail assignments, truck tech, vendor night, raffle dinner, the works. The leaders and gunners do an amazing job of getting everyone through the trail, providing spotters as needed, keeping folks moving. The fact that 7 Mile Rim was one of my favorites was largely because our trail leader and gunner knew so much about the area. It was like having a tour guide on CB. I was a relative noob to wheeling, certainly on terrain like that. By the end of the week though I went from, "Holy crap, I'm supposed do drive over what now?" to "Yeah I got that..." It was a very cool trip.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:43 PM   #56
Blah,blah,blah...
Can't wait to get out there. My Easter trip has just become a maybe though my buddy/driver just picked up a quick deployment. looks like he may be back in time, but who knows! I'm gonna keep planning and if he Easter trip falls thru I may just come over for the Cruise Moab event
Old 09-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #57
mmmmmmbourbon.

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can't wait to get out there. My Easter trip has just become a maybe though my buddy/driver just picked up a quick deployment. looks like he may be back in time, but who knows! I'm gonna keep planning and if he Easter trip falls thru I may just come over for the Cruise Moab event
Not to pimp another forum... but...

Check out:
Rising Sun 4x4 Cruise Moab Forum

As well as:
http://cruisemoab.com/

They didn't post official dates until January, so keep an eye on those. Like Box Rocket said, it's limited to a certain number of trucks, so once they open registration it's best to go ahead and get in... particularly if you want to get your first choice on trail assignments.